A Really Sleek Touring Coupe
By miracolo on
2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
This is my first Mercedes and overall, I am extremely pleased. I have owned 6 BMWs and most recently, an Infiniti G37 Coupe, all with manual transmissions, so this car with auto/paddle shifters was a leap. Before buying I looked at a BMW335 Coupe, another G37 Coupe and an Audi A5 Coupe. While the A5 design is great, it felt a little cramped inside especially since the sunroof doesn't slide open - weird. The E350 looks great, inside and out. Interior is spacious and the panoramic sunroof adds to that. Road and highway handling are excellent, but it could use a bit more power and some muffler resonance. Overall, it's a Grand Touring Coupe that I am truly happy to drive.
Favorite Features
Design, inside and out. Fit and finish. Highway handling. Seat comfort. Audio. Sunroof. Size of trunk. Understated elegance - it's a beautiful coupe that doesn't need to scream for attention.
Suggested Improvements
Based on what I am used to driving, I think it should have more power without having to spend the money to trade up to the E550 Coupe. It would be great if it at least matched the power of the BMW335. Also, it would be nice if the key-in-pocket feature came with the basic Premium Package.