2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews 9

2010 Mercedes-benz E-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

2010 E-Class Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
My first Benz!
By d1benz

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Extremely slick and smooth ride! My first Benz and I am certain, it will not be my last!

Favorite Features

Tech package and ease of use design.

Suggested Improvements

None I can think of at this time since I just bought it 4 days ago!

Beautiful Car
By John

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just leased a E350. This is one great looking car. Has a great feel both around town and on the highway. Everyone seems to look and admire the car. Better car than the Audi 5. Home run for Mercedes.

Favorite Features

Handles great, world class styling and a awesome sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Eliminate some of the cheap plastic knobs.

My First Mercedes
By Golf4evr

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is hot, especially when all the windows are down. I receive so many nods of appreciation. One beautiful vehicle. Awesome surround sound. This car has so many amenities which I was not used too. Great to drive. Just returned from a 1200 mile (roundtrip) road test. This car performs and handles quite nicely. Did not really monitor gas mileage, but as I think about it now, it was pretty great on gas on the highway.

Favorite Features

Surround sound/stereo system, back up camera, multi-contour seat, rear window shade.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger trunk space for the golf clubs.

Way to go
By Jay

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Tested multiple car. this was my favorite. Took delivery yesterday. The car is impressive. The 4Matic model make the car stick better to the road. Built quality is excellent. the V6 engine has plenty of power.

Favorite Features

Exterior design. The car is very roomy inside. New generation of Nav system is excellent (much better than BMW's).

Suggested Improvements

The car is excellent. I suggest putting leather seats as standard on these cars. Also we would like to see a free 4 years maintenance program similar to the one given by BMW.

Best Car in it's class
By PLaw

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I was trying to decide between the Lexus, BMW. I hadn't really ever considered buying a MB until I test drove the new E550. WOW! This is by far the best driving car in its class. In my opinion, it's a significantly better vehicle than the 5-series or the Lexus equivalent. Not to mention the fact that you can get the all wheel drive feature in the E550. Great performance and good in the snow! Perfect for me here in CO. Take one out and drive it. You won't be disappointed.

Favorite Features

The fit and finish is superb. The powerful engine. The interior layout. The massage chair for the driver!

Suggested Improvements

None. This is a great car.

Better than the SLK I traded in
By MA Benz Owner

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I owned two SLK's and fully expected to purchase another hard top convertible or "maybe" a sporty coupe. After shopping all the luxury convertibles I started looking at the coupes. I narrowed it down to the Audi A5, Infiniti G37 Convertible and then I drove the new e class. What a change from my SLK. It has everything since I went for the premium two package. Just returned from a road trip to VT - extremely comfortable. Only problem - it cruises at high speeds and you don't feel it - great ride and handling. Love the adaptive xeon headlights, voice controls, awesome stereo with every capability. Panoramic roof with sun shades. ... Gas mileage was 26.5 over 500 miles combined.

Favorite Features

Voice controls for NAV, Audio, phone, etc. Great speakers, Serius, HD radio,jacks for mP3 Ipod, etc. Automatic shades for roof and back window. Push button start. Sport or comfort mode. Shift panels on steering wheel. Great interior. Adaptive headlights.

Suggested Improvements

4 Matic is not available.

strange noise
By azlaw

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just purchased the E-coupe last week. Great car, however, there is a annoying noise at about 40 mph, and it gets louder the faster you go. Dealership has been great, even switched the tires out. Did not help. Drove another coupe and had the same noise but not as loud?? Not a happy camper right now.

Favorite Features

Exterior look. Drives and handles very well.

Suggested Improvements

Need to solve the noise problem. Need a quick guide to work the command systems.

Best mid-size sedan
By Cowhorn forcep

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

E-Class beats its competitors handily. BMW 5-series lacks adjustable seat belts and had average crash test ratings. Lexus GS not special enough and way too bland design. Acura has polarizing design. Love the MB for new interior and exterior elements. Very solid, majestic, classy ride with many amenities. Love the stares it gets as we drive around town.

Favorite Features

LED daytime running lamps, interior ambient lighting, 11 (eleven) airbags.

Suggested Improvements

Ventilated seats and rear side window sun shades as option needed on E350 4- matic.

Surprised
By Ralph

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

My wife fell in love with this car during the test drive. I really thought the Lexus ls460 was the car for us but this car is a lot more fun to drive. I like power so we stepped up to the e550 sports edition with the p2 package. Basically this car has almost all the same features as the ls and a lot more pop if power is your thing. I did the specs, interior room is only slightly less than the larger luxury sedans, except for trunk space. Before you buy,check this one out, you might be pleasantly surprised. Oh, one more thing that really sold us was Mercedes reputation and attention to safety features, eleven air bags. maybe some others cars have it but they certainly don't advertise it.

Favorite Features

Love the way the drivers seat grabs you in turns. The gear shift, and the new color combination. Got the steel gray with the camel interior. Different but lots of compliments, everybody loves it.

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any, if you put anything else on it you will be looking at the s class. (smile) Others may not know what you have, but you certainly will.

Better than expected
By dvand17

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Was very hesitant to leave my ’06 330i for a Merc, but am happy about the results. Also tested the A5, ISc, and G37 – the Merc seemed to be a great blend of all of the cars. Not too cushy, yet not to firm – just right. Driving tends to be a bit softer then the 3 series, but it still provides good feedback. Love the look of the front, will get used to the back. Looks more "E" than "C".

Favorite Features

Safety (airbags galore), great visibility (no B pillar), standard panorama roof (opens too – sorry A5), updated COMMAND system, led front/tail lights, navi with text readout, voice commands

Suggested Improvements

Can’t adjust seatbelt height, outside mirror doesn’t tilt in reverse, backseat not good for tall people