2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Incredible
By MBrider on 08/08/09 19:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

As an engineer I have always appreciated mechanical quality. I have had Land Cruisers for last 15 yrs, which are great, but this car is no doubt an engineering marvel: quiet, spacious, luxurious, incredibly well built, fine looking, great mileage, no rattles. I have premium 1 and 2 packages. They work perfectly and are incredible.

Love IT
By PS on 08/08/09 10:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought the new 2010 E350 couple of weeks ago and its absolute fun to drive, a great improvement over 2009 E350. The new design rocks and on top of it its cheaper than 2009. The got the sports + P1 package and with new design its looks more like 750 from inside. Go for it.

My First Benz
By COOLSPIRE Maryland on 08/03/09 16:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this car for my wife as her retirement presents, 5 yrs to go before actual early retirement hoping this will be her last car. Fell in love with the new design and all its options. Got the P2 package, parktronic, and sports option. Other options are just not practical but add to the cost. A little disappointed with the trunk space, cannot accommodate golf bags in any directions without removing the long clubs but diagonally. It can accommodate 3 bags w/ big sticks removed and placed elsewhere(inside or in the trunk diagonally). The tint is not that dark compared to other cars. GPS is not text 2 speech. Overall, very pleased with the car: its name recognition, reputation, and durability.

Finest car I've ever driven
By Mr Lucky on 07/23/09 19:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

My wife and I have driven Cadillacs for years.In July 2009 we wondered onto the Mercedes Dealers lot. This was to be our lucky day,the salespeople were very knowledgeable, friendly and willing to help(we encountered quite the opposite at our local Cadillac Dealer)which is why we were looking ! We wound up buying the 2010 550 E. What a wonderful car ! Even during break-in we obtained about 20 mpg in town , the ride is far superior to the Cadillac and the amenities are unparalleled ! Thus far we are ecstatic about the purchase. Even the performance leaves the Cadillac touted Northstar in the dust !

AWESOME!
By benM on 07/23/09 17:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I traded an 08 BMW535 for this car, (I also own an 08 S5504matic) and I have to say I am really impressed! MB has done it's work with the new E. It really does compare to my S class in so many ways, it is hard to justify the difference! This car gets looks everywhere you go and it does stand out! If you are in the market, buy this car...you won't regret it. Don't expect outstanding mileage, but with 700 miles i am averaging 23.3..not bad

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.