2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
It Glides
By Gold hill Gal on 11/02/09 20:45 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have just had this care a couple of days but I can tell all it is an amazing car. On the way to work today it felt like I was gliding. It truly is out of this world. I am not real techie, but this car is very easy to drive and learn the tech.

Hesitating.......
By JWW on 10/24/09 17:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My first MB,an E350 Coupe; love the look, gas mileage and ride. 3 PROBS: #1-it unpredictably hesitates upon acceleration, at times leaving me in a dangerous position in traffic. Dealer updated the software, no improvement. Back in shop now (Oct 09), dealer has ordered new accelerator assemby; #2- Moon roof fabric liner has come loose, freezing the retractor; it has to be replaced; #3-blue tooth hands free has to be re-programmed frequently. Parts have to be ordered from Germany; still don't have the all weather floor mats I bought in July. We're not off to the best of starts....

2010 E550
By Ace on 10/23/09 12:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

An amazing car on all fronts. Relatively numb steering compared to my sports car but I expected such. A beastly engine. Distronic, blind spot assist, adaptive high beams are excellent features. I was in a significant accident with this car and I can vouch for the advanced safety features and structural strength of this car. This car is intact. I am a mercedes man from here on out.

If You Can Love A Car-----I DO !
By Ralph on 10/20/09 19:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

...This car has no flaws. It is without a doubt the finest car I've ever driven. I have driven Cadillacs for many years; now that I've experienced my 2010 E550 I will never own any other car! All the 10s I gave the car ratings are for real. I can not think of anything I would change about the entire car. Driving has become a true pleasure,rather than a means of transportation from point A to point B. If you even think of owning a Mercedes,you owe yourself the courtesy of a test drive! Mine is black W/black leather--what an elegant combination! The aesthetics of this vehicle are endless. Try one and I bet there will be one more Mercedes on the road! Fuel mileage=18/24.

Incredible car for the price range
By BostonBill on 10/16/09 22:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We just bought the new 4Matic E350 and it is AWESOME. The fit and finish of the car is just terrific. Acceleration is MUCH better than the BMW 545 and anything Lexus offers in this price range. The steering is incredible. On the interior, the COMAND control knob is very nice, once you get used to it. Some other good features are the backup camera and the integrated bluetooth. We love this car - it seems as though it should be a lot more expensive than the $61K we paid for it.

Fun Fantastic Car
By CarolB on 10/14/09 10:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have 2000 miles on my new coupe and love it! First road trip this weekend thru the mountains of western NC. More strangers walk up & ask me about this car than any car I've ever had. The ride is smooth yet the handling is awesome. I can get in & out comfortably unlike my partner's BMW 335 coupe. Nav worked great. Sound system is superb. It's just an all around FUN car to drive and turns lots of heads. Can't comment on reliability and maintenance as it's still too new. So far, I'm not disappointed with my purchase. Wheeeee!!

The Bomb
By daryld21 on 10/11/09 04:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Smooth drive with excellent acceleration. I have a corvette. The E550 acceleration is compatible, especially after 50 mph. Interior larger than expected. Sleek exterior has heads turning. Unbelievable price. So far very satisfied. Why get a C when you have an E. Its bigger. S class ay over priced. Dont expect this pricing to last long

Wifes Benz
By Big Pauly on 10/07/09 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Went car shopping 2 weeks ago as my wife's lease on her Jag S type was coming to an end. Went to see the E350 first. Went to BMW, Lexus, Volvo, and finally Jaguar/Audi. Well, we went back this weekend and picked up the E350 sedan. Car is used for business so the coupe was out of the question unfortunately but as 4 door cars go...this is clearly a head- turner. I was disappointed by Jaguar this year as we had actually loved the S type..we liked the old English luxury styling..but this XF..it seems they couldn't make up their minds about the look of the car. Lexus merged into well, another Lexus. Indistinguishable from 100 other cars on the road.Toyota? with a leaper hanging off the trunk.

Wow!
By Gary on 10/05/09 14:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have had several Mercedes, Lexus and BMW's and this car really hits a bullseye! I was teetering between a new S550 and this car, and after driving the E550 with a P2 package I was sold. I couldn't justify the extra $35K for the S-class...the E does everything well and is a true driver's car. Feels like a sports car and seems to have a build quality and technology unlike any MBZ I have owned. It is built like a bank vault and has the technology you only saw the in the upscale Japanese cars prior to this. I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to recommend this car to any true car lover!

Fantastic vechicle
By Citiman on 10/05/09 12:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just got it a week ago after driving E320 for seven years. It was a great car, but E-class 2010 is even better. Nice inside-out, great comfort, very good acceleration and handling. Highly recommend.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class in VA is:

$152 per month*