2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Fantastic vechicle
By Citiman on 10/05/09 12:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just got it a week ago after driving E320 for seven years. It was a great car, but E-class 2010 is even better. Nice inside-out, great comfort, very good acceleration and handling. Highly recommend.

The Best Value for the Money
By George on 10/02/09 14:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my third E-Class since 2000 and the best.I opted for the Sport suspension this time and found it to offer the best balance between ride and handling. Mileage was similar to the last E350, at 20 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway at 80 mph. The standard features with the P1 package are very impressive and more than one will ever need.

My first Benz!
By d1benz on 10/01/09 15:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Extremely slick and smooth ride! My first Benz and I am certain, it will not be my last!

Way to go
By Jay on 09/03/09 13:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Tested multiple car. this was my favorite. Took delivery yesterday. The car is impressive. The 4Matic model make the car stick better to the road. Built quality is excellent. the V6 engine has plenty of power.

Best Car in it's class
By PLaw on 08/25/09 05:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I was trying to decide between the Lexus, BMW. I hadn't really ever considered buying a MB until I test drove the new E550. WOW! This is by far the best driving car in its class. In my opinion, it's a significantly better vehicle than the 5-series or the Lexus equivalent. Not to mention the fact that you can get the all wheel drive feature in the E550. Great performance and good in the snow! Perfect for me here in CO. Take one out and drive it. You won't be disappointed.

Best mid-size sedan
By Cowhorn forcep on 08/23/09 12:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

E-Class beats its competitors handily. BMW 5-series lacks adjustable seat belts and had average crash test ratings. Lexus GS not special enough and way too bland design. Acura has polarizing design. Love the MB for new interior and exterior elements. Very solid, majestic, classy ride with many amenities. Love the stares it gets as we drive around town.

Surprised
By Ralph on 08/19/09 12:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

My wife fell in love with this car during the test drive. I really thought the Lexus ls460 was the car for us but this car is a lot more fun to drive. I like power so we stepped up to the e550 sports edition with the p2 package. Basically this car has almost all the same features as the ls and a lot more pop if power is your thing. I did the specs, interior room is only slightly less than the larger luxury sedans, except for trunk space. Before you buy,check this one out, you might be pleasantly surprised. Oh, one more thing that really sold us was Mercedes reputation and attention to safety features, eleven air bags. maybe some others cars have it but they certainly don't advertise it.

Best yet.
By Benz Owner on 08/11/09 14:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my third E-class (1997, 2003, and 2010), and it's the best of the bunch in most areas. The transmission is a major step up, and the ride and steering are even better than before. The "Command" system requires a steep learning curve, but it is all you could ask for in terms of options. I'm not sure what the mileage will be after some long trips, but in the 1600 miles I've driven so far (mostly around town) it's 21.7, which is not bad but not quite up to the 23.5 that I got with the 2003 (overall for 107,000 miles). I hope the reliability improves: it was substandard on the two previous models, which was my only major complaint. Outstanding safety features make up for this, however

The Best Mercedes-Benz Ever!!!
By Mike on 08/10/09 17:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just bought my 2010 E350 Sedan, sport package with P1 package, Panoramic sunroof and the AMG Sport Wheels, I owned MB E class cars since 1975, and however, the 2010 is the best ever build in term of design, performance, quality, beauty, curb appeal, technology and fun to drive. In summary, this is unbelievable car.

Best car I owned so far!
By MF on 08/09/09 05:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

In 2004 I traded a Lexus RX for a 2005 E320. That E320 was the best car I had so far from a driving experience perspective, but its gadgets were much inferior compared with Lexus. Last month, I traded my E320 for a new E550 (Package 2 plus Parktronic, Panorama roof & Dynamic Seats). What a car!!! I was initially skeptical with the reviews about the improved E550 handling and comfort. But that is true: The V8 is very smooth and responsive. Better handling. Good mileage (for a V8). My wife told me the car feels so quiet it seems it is 40mph at 70mph (great 7 speed auto transmission).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan in NJ is:

$233 per month*