2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Mean, Powerful Car @ Luxurious Ride!
By Raider J on 12/05/09 22:39 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I test drove the BMW 550 and Audi A6 before deciding to buy the new 2010 Mercedes E 550. The Benz is just as fast as the BMW and Audi but more luxurious,detailed and refined. The V8 engine gives you incredible power that moves you fast! The new aggressive lines on this car is sporty and mean! Toss in the Benz luxury interior and tank-like secure drive and you have a mean sports car with a cool drive. I just love looking at its angry grill......it just screams "Get out of my way!" Mercedes hit a homerun with this new car!

Blind Side Assist
By jreecole on 11/13/09 12:11 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Do not waste your money on this option it does not work.Mercedes new this because they put in their manual a warning about what this option would not do. The buyer does not get a chance to read the manual before buying.It says speeds exceeding your vehicle speed will not be detected. It also say's it will only detect (10) feet off of your rear bumper. I know for a fact it will not pickup 10' sometimes. This thing could get someone killed if they don't read the manual before trying to use the alert. The front head restraints will not go all the way down.Talked to dealer ,they said that is the way it was designed. They are other small items that needs to be corrected

Dream to drive, needs a few upgrades
By BENZ4M3 on 11/10/09 21:31 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have been driving my 2010 E-class for 3 months. Great car. Combines the best of a BMW and Lexis: sporty handling of a BMW but with the well designed, classy interior of a Lexis. Awesome, voice-activated computer system. Tell the car what you want it to do, and it does it. In fact, it does so much that it takes quite a bit of time to figure out how to use all the systems. I'm still learning. A few shortcomings: leather seats, automatic trunk closing, push-button start, and air conditioned driver's seat should be standard. No eyeglass holder. Two real annoyances: driver's seat does not automatically push back when car is stopped, and car must be running for garage door opener to operate.

It Glides
By Gold hill Gal on 11/02/09 20:45 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have just had this care a couple of days but I can tell all it is an amazing car. On the way to work today it felt like I was gliding. It truly is out of this world. I am not real techie, but this car is very easy to drive and learn the tech.

2010 E550
By Ace on 10/23/09 12:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

An amazing car on all fronts. Relatively numb steering compared to my sports car but I expected such. A beastly engine. Distronic, blind spot assist, adaptive high beams are excellent features. I was in a significant accident with this car and I can vouch for the advanced safety features and structural strength of this car. This car is intact. I am a mercedes man from here on out.

If You Can Love A Car-----I DO !
By Ralph on 10/20/09 19:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

...This car has no flaws. It is without a doubt the finest car I've ever driven. I have driven Cadillacs for many years; now that I've experienced my 2010 E550 I will never own any other car! All the 10s I gave the car ratings are for real. I can not think of anything I would change about the entire car. Driving has become a true pleasure,rather than a means of transportation from point A to point B. If you even think of owning a Mercedes,you owe yourself the courtesy of a test drive! Mine is black W/black leather--what an elegant combination! The aesthetics of this vehicle are endless. Try one and I bet there will be one more Mercedes on the road! Fuel mileage=18/24.

Incredible car for the price range
By BostonBill on 10/16/09 22:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We just bought the new 4Matic E350 and it is AWESOME. The fit and finish of the car is just terrific. Acceleration is MUCH better than the BMW 545 and anything Lexus offers in this price range. The steering is incredible. On the interior, the COMAND control knob is very nice, once you get used to it. Some other good features are the backup camera and the integrated bluetooth. We love this car - it seems as though it should be a lot more expensive than the $61K we paid for it.

The Bomb
By daryld21 on 10/11/09 04:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Smooth drive with excellent acceleration. I have a corvette. The E550 acceleration is compatible, especially after 50 mph. Interior larger than expected. Sleek exterior has heads turning. Unbelievable price. So far very satisfied. Why get a C when you have an E. Its bigger. S class ay over priced. Dont expect this pricing to last long

Wifes Benz
By Big Pauly on 10/07/09 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Went car shopping 2 weeks ago as my wife's lease on her Jag S type was coming to an end. Went to see the E350 first. Went to BMW, Lexus, Volvo, and finally Jaguar/Audi. Well, we went back this weekend and picked up the E350 sedan. Car is used for business so the coupe was out of the question unfortunately but as 4 door cars go...this is clearly a head- turner. I was disappointed by Jaguar this year as we had actually loved the S type..we liked the old English luxury styling..but this XF..it seems they couldn't make up their minds about the look of the car. Lexus merged into well, another Lexus. Indistinguishable from 100 other cars on the road.Toyota? with a leaper hanging off the trunk.

Wow!
By Gary on 10/05/09 14:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have had several Mercedes, Lexus and BMW's and this car really hits a bullseye! I was teetering between a new S550 and this car, and after driving the E550 with a P2 package I was sold. I couldn't justify the extra $35K for the S-class...the E does everything well and is a true driver's car. Feels like a sports car and seems to have a build quality and technology unlike any MBZ I have owned. It is built like a bank vault and has the technology you only saw the in the upscale Japanese cars prior to this. I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to recommend this car to any true car lover!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan in NJ is:

$233 per month*