Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-benz E-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Mechanical Mess
By SCHHI

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have now had our new E350 sport sedan back at the dealer for the fourth time to fix a "SRS Malfunction" In total, the car has been in the shop about three weeks. Totally unacceptable and hardly what we expected from a MB.

Suggested Improvements

Get someone to fix the SRS Malfunction problem!

Fantastic
By Fantastic

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is fantastic if you want don't care for the driving experience that BMW provides. Don't get me wrong though, I love the way this drives, but I just started a family and wanted a smoother, more luxurious drive. I think this car cannot be beat in its class. We looked at the 2011 BMW and the interior design and technology doesn't compare to the E350. We also looked at Lexus GS 350 and were considering the Jaguar XF, both of which did not seem to offer the luxury drive that the E350 did. I love this car, and I highly recommend this car to anyone.

Favorite Features

I COMMAND with bluetooth technology for the phone. IPOD integration, NAVI

Suggested Improvements

keyless comfort standard

#2 a real Upgrade Xlnt
By A real Upgrade..xlnt

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Just a quick update to tell u more about my E550 sport. I have put over 4500 miles since my purchase in March. Just returned from a trip to Vegas. I live in the LA metro area and drove instead of flying. At about 2000 rpm on the tachometer my car averages 82- 85mph. I held constant at that speed and my car got 27.7 mpg. The last climb to elevation over 5000 feet above sea level brought me just below 28mpg. For a V8 near 400 horsepower and torque this is truly amazing. If you drive it mellow, Wow. It pulled every hill without a downshift because of the ample torque. It frustrated others on its ability to make that climb at that pace. The EPA rates it only 23-24 on highway! Great Car!

Favorite Features

All features are awesome. My car has mostly all options including pano-roof and messaging seat minus night vision radar and 4matic.

Suggested Improvements

Get the word out on the mileage capabilities of the V8. With mileage and power like this I don't think I will ever own another E350. V8 E550 for me just imagine if I had been on flatland (sea level) or kept it below 80 mph. Think about that

Very Nice Car
By Totoro

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Before we bought the E 350, we were considered 2011 BMW 528, used 750iL & used Lexus 460L. We test drove everything and the E350 is better than anything else. We have the rear seat entertainment system that kids can watch different movie and can control separately. Kids loves it and as soon as they are in the car, they are very quiet no fighting for what they want to watch. So far so good no problem.

Favorite Features

Rear Entertainment System, Navigation System, Numeric Keypad.

Suggested Improvements

Do have rear window sunshade but no rear side window shades more than 50K car no leather seats?

Getting closer to perfect
By FRANK M. BUSELLI

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The overall look of this vehicle and driving impressions are most favorable. The race to pack the cockpit with mostly useless distracting electronic features,however, is annoying to this driver and I would suggest redirecting that effort toward improving the weight to power ratio combined with better fuel mileage. Lastly, the Sports package , offered at no extra cost, provides a somewhat better ride and appearance profile---- but watch out for curbs and the like that tend to be higher than that ground spoiler!

Favorite Features

Ride, appearance, and price.

Suggested Improvements

More power and/or lighter vehicle combined with improved fuel mileage. Reduce and simplify the silly and distracting electronic features. DRIVER ASSIST?