2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Ticky Tack II
By BillyG on 05/17/10 09:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Follow-up to initial review. Since then have been on a long trip & averages 26+ mpg @ Interstate speed+. However, latch that opens center console simply fell off - part is on back order; a problem (?). This is in addition to garage door opener buttons receded into mirror and windshield wipers being installed backwards. Also, there is a recall for loose bolts on underbody pan that reduces road noise. I wonder if BMW is having issues.

Do not buy this car!
By LED FOG LAMP LOVER on 05/14/10 17:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I bought this car in July 2009. Got 6k miles on it. Went in for service and the dealer did a software update. Now the beautiful led fog lamps don't work at night. Dealer (s) nor Mercedes Benz does not have a fix for this problem! One of the major reasons I bought this car is for those great looking led fog lamps. Car looks ugly without them. I wish Mercedes would refund me some $$$. Or fix the problem faster! Or replace the hardware and stop blaming the software!

Exelent vehcile
By Russ Blondeck on 05/09/10 16:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This is simply the best vehicle in the world. It's way more roomy and comfortable than my wife's 5 series. I wouldn't think twice about buying another one.

Good Vehicle.
By Bob Whalen on 05/08/10 15:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This car is simply amazing. It handles like a charm but the rides not too firm. A definite buy.

Great engineering - Best in its class
By olddoc on 05/06/10 23:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The car is technologically incredible. The 350 engine has plenty of power in all situations. The 550 is really an overkill. Blind spot works perfectly. Lane assist is well engineered. All the driving and safety electronics including night vision work as you expect them and superior to BMW, Infiniti and Lexus. Really! HK sound is a perfect 10. Navigation, phone and voice command are good but not great. About the same as my BMW 550, but not as good as Lexus and Infiniti. Gas mileage is what it is. Its a Benz, not a Honda. Plenty of luxury inside. Panoramic roof is great, but the mesh cover is really a bad idea. After driving the car for a month, you really appreciate it does,

Poor Tires
By Weak Tires on 05/05/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Overall, this is a wonderful automobile-my 4th E Class Sedan. However, I have had a very bad experience with the Continental tires supplied in this sport model. I had 2 blowouts and a bubble in the sidewall of a third tire in 4 months of ownership, 5000 total miles. I admit that driving in the Northeast with potholes is stressful on the tires, but I have never had a blowout before. I suspect that these tires have a weak sidewall. Continental and Mercedes customer relations have been no help.I would recommend the luxury version with the smaller wheels in areas of the country with uneven roads.

Quality All Around
By RABMAN on 04/27/10 22:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

High quality car with great handling and performance. The 550, V8 is far superior to the 350 and well worth the added $8K. Sound and multi-media system is A-1, dynamic seats are fantastic.

So far, very pleased
By Ron Eldon on 04/23/10 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far the E-350 has performed above my expectations. The handling and power is matched well to the cars size. The interior design, fit and finish are superb. The rear seat room is far superior to the C-300 and close to the S-550. The command control system was eazier to learn than I expected.

After 4 SUV's
By cwr on 04/16/10 10:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far I like this vehicle. Dealer & Salesman were superb!!!! I am still getting used to being back in a car.In (C) mode acceleration could be better.I am still learning the driving curve of this car. I have the "Sport Model".The "True" experience is if and I mean "if" you can paddle shift. WOW the vehicle becomes a totally different car! FUN!!!!! but hard to drive on city streets.

Absolutely Immaculate
By OctoberPurchase on 04/05/10 15:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have been an E-class owner before and nothing compares to this car in this particular class of cars. I test drove and researched tremendously, and I have zero regrets. I would recommend this fun and powerful car to anyone.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*