2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews 2

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Fantastic
By Fantastic on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is fantastic if you want don't care for the driving experience that BMW provides. Don't get me wrong though, I love the way this drives, but I just started a family and wanted a smoother, more luxurious drive. I think this car cannot be beat in its class. We looked at the 2011 BMW and the interior design and technology doesn't compare to the E350. We also looked at Lexus GS 350 and were considering the Jaguar XF, both of which did not seem to offer the luxury drive that the E350 did. I love this car, and I highly recommend this car to anyone.

#2 a real Upgrade Xlnt
By A real Upgrade..xlnt on 10/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Just a quick update to tell u more about my E550 sport. I have put over 4500 miles since my purchase in March. Just returned from a trip to Vegas. I live in the LA metro area and drove instead of flying. At about 2000 rpm on the tachometer my car averages 82- 85mph. I held constant at that speed and my car got 27.7 mpg. The last climb to elevation over 5000 feet above sea level brought me just below 28mpg. For a V8 near 400 horsepower and torque this is truly amazing. If you drive it mellow, Wow. It pulled every hill without a downshift because of the ample torque. It frustrated others on its ability to make that climb at that pace. The EPA rates it only 23-24 on highway! Great Car!

Very Nice Car
By Totoro on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Before we bought the E 350, we were considered 2011 BMW 528, used 750iL & used Lexus 460L. We test drove everything and the E350 is better than anything else. We have the rear seat entertainment system that kids can watch different movie and can control separately. Kids loves it and as soon as they are in the car, they are very quiet no fighting for what they want to watch. So far so good no problem.

Getting closer to perfect
By FRANK M. BUSELLI on 08/19/10 07:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The overall look of this vehicle and driving impressions are most favorable. The race to pack the cockpit with mostly useless distracting electronic features,however, is annoying to this driver and I would suggest redirecting that effort toward improving the weight to power ratio combined with better fuel mileage. Lastly, the Sports package , offered at no extra cost, provides a somewhat better ride and appearance profile---- but watch out for curbs and the like that tend to be higher than that ground spoiler!

Can spend more, but can't do better
By El Cid on 07/23/10 12:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Updated review. Car improves with age. Ride is much better, not harsh like other German or soft like Lexus. Very comfortable on long or short trips. Everything works exactly as it should; even A/C is 100+ temps and 90% humidity. Makes me feel great every time I look at it, sit in it and drive it. All of my relatives and friends are greatly impressed by what it offers.

2010 E350 4Matic Sports Sedan
By MbRaaj on 07/07/10 13:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Nice Exterior Styling, Expensive Options, needs improvement on performance and handling, good interior, sound system could be better, seats need improvement.

MBE350 Sport
By tomboy on 06/05/10 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Loved the appearance of as the new E Class. Test drove the car in Florida where the roads are relatively flat and in good condition. Drove the car to the Midwest where roads are rough. Liked the ride in Fl, dislike the ride in WI. Suspension too stiff on the sport and frankly very noisy on bumpy roads. Tires may be a factor. Liked my C300 ride better! MB must change the suspension or lose customers in the future. I have a three year lease but will try to trade out come fall. Our second car is a 2010 Passat. I rather drive the Passat. Better ride at half the price. Go Figure.

Love it!
By G on 06/01/10 13:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Just bought the E550 4matic a week ago. Love the car. It came down to the audi A6 or 5 -series. This car is much better in both build and drive. The V8 is very fast and smooth. The HK sound is awesome. The Xenon lights are great! Once you use them, you won't like regular lights again. The only things I haven't liked is the COMMAND function. It's ok to use. More complicated than it needs to be. The IPOD interface could be better. I got the sport edition. Not much difference in ride quality between sport and comfort modes. The car height feature is pretty cool when parking near a curb. It raises the car about an inch so you don't hit some concrete curb when you park.

Latest Generation E - nearly flawless
By RedVestEd on 06/01/10 06:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Having owned several Mercedes, including two prior Es, I find this latest generation to be a winner. I'm barely 800 miles into this car and I couldn't be happier with the experience. All the expected MB touches like fit and finish are superior. Paint is flawless. The ride is appropriately comfortable without being soft. The ergonomics of the cockpit are the best I've driven lately.

Update On My January Review
By Michael on 05/27/10 10:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After driving my new E350 Sport Sedan for 5 months, I still aver that this is the best E Class Mercedes Benz they have ever manufactured. The voice activation system is truly remarkable. You must take the time to read through the owners manual to really appreciate how many functions are controllable through the voice mode. Navigation system is phenomenal - enhance traffic info from Sirius Radio is right on the money. Ride and handling superior to any previous E class model. The vehicle seems to ride more "heavily" even though the weight is about the same as the 2009. I have not had the car back to the dealer for "anything". No needed adjustments or fixes. GREAT VEHICLE!