Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Absolute P.O.S.
By hrspeech

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I fell for the "oh, we've completely redesigned the E-class to be more reliable and compete with a Lexus line of B.S." This car has 27,000 miles on it and is sitting in my garage DOA. Not because we mistreat it and not because we don't do the outrageously expensive services. It's left me stranded because it's a normal piece of "german engineering." The only folks who appreciate "german engineering" are the service techs who get rich on servicing this garbage. Run the other way and buy yourself a Lexus before you make the same mistake I made. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever fall for this line of B.S. again. The best cars are engineered and made in Japan. Plain and simple.

If you work for Mercedes or sell these cars, you should be ashamed of yourself. Or better yet, go find yourself a job at Philip Morris, you'll fit right in.

Luxury cars don't even consider offering pleather seats. Consider making a car that starts and runs reliably for a change. Oil changes should cost $30, not a small house payment.

Better Then All The Rest
By jordanbibbs98

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The best car I've been in. Amazing built quality, soft touch materials, nice stitching and wood grain. Easy to read gauges and command sysytem. The ambient lighting and sound system is flawless. Great on gas. Probably the best car to get wit all wheel drive. Quiet on the highways. Alittle bumpy on pot holes. But that's expected from a heavy sedan with beefy sport rims and low profile tires. Honestly this car beats every car in its catorgory. Very safe and comfortable. Mine is a 2010 E350 4-Matic with 55,000 miles. Have had No issues or complaints. Just one, the tire pressure monitoring system (tpms) is alittle fussy during the cold season due to the differences in tempature.

Heated Seats Sound System Durable Leather Seats Amazing Ambient Lighting Safety Features Built Quality/ soft materials, nice carpeting, solid door panels

The sport rims are easily scratched when driving in a car wash or bumping a curve. Better placement of the HD radio antenna.

Very Happy to be BACK to MB
By tiger48

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After a long jouney through autoland, I'm finally back to MB. And very pleased with the E350 4Matic. I've driven the car for one year without any issues at all. The car operates in the snow like a Jeep and the Paddle shifters allow you to down shift in bad conditions. The car is fast enough for today's conjested road conditions with power to pass (and besides if I want speed I'll drive my Corvette).

The command control system was much easier to master than I expected. The sound system is a pleasure with an infinant variety. From an interior room standpoint I think you get the S size for the E price. Everyone that sits in the car tells me, they don't want to go back to their car.

The windshield wipers seem to have a mind of their own (??) , a more typical American car setting would be better. And, put the gas tank filler on the drivers side.

Fantastic
By Fantastic

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is fantastic if you want don't care for the driving experience that BMW provides. Don't get me wrong though, I love the way this drives, but I just started a family and wanted a smoother, more luxurious drive. I think this car cannot be beat in its class. We looked at the 2011 BMW and the interior design and technology doesn't compare to the E350. We also looked at Lexus GS 350 and were considering the Jaguar XF, both of which did not seem to offer the luxury drive that the E350 did. I love this car, and I highly recommend this car to anyone.

I COMMAND with bluetooth technology for the phone. IPOD integration, NAVI

keyless comfort standard

2010 E350 4Matic Sports Sedan
By MbRaaj

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Nice Exterior Styling, Expensive Options, needs improvement on performance and handling, good interior, sound system could be better, seats need improvement.

P2/ panoramic sunroof / command controller / Navigation / Parallel park assistance

Performance, Performance , Performance, Performance , Performance followed by Seats