2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Impressed
By carbuff50 on 12/18/13 16:11 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've had three BMW 5 series, an "07 E-class, Jag XJ, etc. and must say this 2010 is the best so far. Beautiful design/classy and super comfortable drive/quality is excellent. This one is a keeper.

The best I've owned
By rockinb23 on 12/17/13 15:12 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've owned a bunch of different nice luxury cars over the years including a Cadillac CTS, 3 Series BMW, 5 older Mercedes Benz cars and when I was trying to figure out what to buy I compared the E Class to several others like the Acura TL, Audi A6 and BMW 5 Series. This car is by far the nicest I've owned or driven. It is very stylish and even with the 3.5L V6 it gets up and goes!!!! The Paddle shifts make you feel like a race car driver when you are getting on the freeway. Mine has the Sports package and the P1 Package and it looks killer in black with the low profile 18" wheels. I get compliments on it from any one who sees it or rides in it. Great car!!! 44k Miles so far so good.

1st year in the shop over 2 months
By sk25 on 07/12/12 20:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have had a BMW, Lexus and really liked the 2010 E350...so I purchased a CPO one. And that is where the nightmare began. The navigation system randomly freezes, the stereo system/phone system is on but no sound. MB says its the software...hmmm but cannot be the hw according them them. The rear bumper was literally not fitting in properly...they said that happens?? WOW ok. The rear passenger door was not aligned with the car...they said that happens with time! The window would open on its own...they replaced the window, and said...its fixed...but it was not, they finally changed the motor and now its fixed. Worst experience I can imagine! Perhaps a Yugo would be better!?!

Fun to Drive
By h.correa on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car to drive on trips or around town. Handling is great especially on curvy roads. Good to great fuel economy as the trip computer reads 26mph on highway. Engine has plenty of horses(V6).Every option on mine except leather. Seats are synthetic leather but are great looking and easy to clean.17k on odometer and inside looks like day I bought it.

ABS Pump noise issues
By Radman on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The car is nice but for over $50k MB should do something about the noise from the ABS pump. The car can’t tell when is out of control and every time you take a curve it activates the ABS pump for the stabilizer unit. BAD design.

Mechanical Mess
By SCHHI on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have now had our new E350 sport sedan back at the dealer for the fourth time to fix a "SRS Malfunction" In total, the car has been in the shop about three weeks. Totally unacceptable and hardly what we expected from a MB.

Very Nice Car
By Totoro on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Before we bought the E 350, we were considered 2011 BMW 528, used 750iL & used Lexus 460L. We test drove everything and the E350 is better than anything else. We have the rear seat entertainment system that kids can watch different movie and can control separately. Kids loves it and as soon as they are in the car, they are very quiet no fighting for what they want to watch. So far so good no problem.

Getting closer to perfect
By FRANK M. BUSELLI on 08/19/10 07:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The overall look of this vehicle and driving impressions are most favorable. The race to pack the cockpit with mostly useless distracting electronic features,however, is annoying to this driver and I would suggest redirecting that effort toward improving the weight to power ratio combined with better fuel mileage. Lastly, the Sports package , offered at no extra cost, provides a somewhat better ride and appearance profile---- but watch out for curbs and the like that tend to be higher than that ground spoiler!

Can spend more, but can't do better
By El Cid on 07/23/10 12:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Updated review. Car improves with age. Ride is much better, not harsh like other German or soft like Lexus. Very comfortable on long or short trips. Everything works exactly as it should; even A/C is 100+ temps and 90% humidity. Makes me feel great every time I look at it, sit in it and drive it. All of my relatives and friends are greatly impressed by what it offers.

MBE350 Sport
By tomboy on 06/05/10 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Loved the appearance of as the new E Class. Test drove the car in Florida where the roads are relatively flat and in good condition. Drove the car to the Midwest where roads are rough. Liked the ride in Fl, dislike the ride in WI. Suspension too stiff on the sport and frankly very noisy on bumpy roads. Tires may be a factor. Liked my C300 ride better! MB must change the suspension or lose customers in the future. I have a three year lease but will try to trade out come fall. Our second car is a 2010 Passat. I rather drive the Passat. Better ride at half the price. Go Figure.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*