2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Impressed
By carbuff50 on 12/18/13 16:11 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've had three BMW 5 series, an "07 E-class, Jag XJ, etc. and must say this 2010 is the best so far. Beautiful design/classy and super comfortable drive/quality is excellent. This one is a keeper.

The best I've owned
By rockinb23 on 12/17/13 15:12 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've owned a bunch of different nice luxury cars over the years including a Cadillac CTS, 3 Series BMW, 5 older Mercedes Benz cars and when I was trying to figure out what to buy I compared the E Class to several others like the Acura TL, Audi A6 and BMW 5 Series. This car is by far the nicest I've owned or driven. It is very stylish and even with the 3.5L V6 it gets up and goes!!!! The Paddle shifts make you feel like a race car driver when you are getting on the freeway. Mine has the Sports package and the P1 Package and it looks killer in black with the low profile 18" wheels. I get compliments on it from any one who sees it or rides in it. Great car!!! 44k Miles so far so good.

Better Then All The Rest
By jordanbibbs98 on 11/25/13 19:03 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The best car I've been in. Amazing built quality, soft touch materials, nice stitching and wood grain. Easy to read gauges and command sysytem. The ambient lighting and sound system is flawless. Great on gas. Probably the best car to get wit all wheel drive. Quiet on the highways. Alittle bumpy on pot holes. But that's expected from a heavy sedan with beefy sport rims and low profile tires. Honestly this car beats every car in its catorgory. Very safe and comfortable. Mine is a 2010 E350 4-Matic with 55,000 miles. Have had No issues or complaints. Just one, the tire pressure monitoring system (tpms) is alittle fussy during the cold season due to the differences in tempature.

1st year in the shop over 2 months
By sk25 on 07/12/12 20:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have had a BMW, Lexus and really liked the 2010 E350...so I purchased a CPO one. And that is where the nightmare began. The navigation system randomly freezes, the stereo system/phone system is on but no sound. MB says its the software...hmmm but cannot be the hw according them them. The rear bumper was literally not fitting in properly...they said that happens?? WOW ok. The rear passenger door was not aligned with the car...they said that happens with time! The window would open on its own...they replaced the window, and said...its fixed...but it was not, they finally changed the motor and now its fixed. Worst experience I can imagine! Perhaps a Yugo would be better!?!

Exetremely Disappointing
By allysonp1 on 05/02/12 14:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The front brakes had to be replaced at 24K miles. At 40K miles the back brakes had to be replaced. Prior to this, I drove a Lexus for 60K miles before the brakes needed to be replaced. We will be going back to Lexus and I hope I never live long enough that I am forced to purchase another Mercedes-Benz. Dealers have only been marginally helpful and say this is reasonable wear - might be but isn't for a Lexus.

the worst car i have owned
By hal6 on 02/03/12 07:28 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

To the point; I am a professional driver-driving instructor. Have owned too many cars to count-mostly high performance; Porsches, Bmw's, Audis. Bought this vehicle for size to transport my baby gandchildren. In 16k miles had to have the front brakes/rotors replaced 3 times. Sticking throttle never repaired. Very unsafe. Numerous electonics failures-over 20 times in the shop. Unable to repair the vehicle properly, including the sticking throttle. When I requested a trade assist for another model, M-B corp. refused-advised "thats whet the warranty is for". Obviously will never own another M-B

Very Happy to be BACK to MB
By tiger48 on 04/18/11 15:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After a long jouney through autoland, I'm finally back to MB. And very pleased with the E350 4Matic. I've driven the car for one year without any issues at all. The car operates in the snow like a Jeep and the Paddle shifters allow you to down shift in bad conditions. The car is fast enough for today's conjested road conditions with power to pass (and besides if I want speed I'll drive my Corvette).

Fun to Drive
By h.correa on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car to drive on trips or around town. Handling is great especially on curvy roads. Good to great fuel economy as the trip computer reads 26mph on highway. Engine has plenty of horses(V6).Every option on mine except leather. Seats are synthetic leather but are great looking and easy to clean.17k on odometer and inside looks like day I bought it.

ABS Pump noise issues
By Radman on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The car is nice but for over $50k MB should do something about the noise from the ABS pump. The car can’t tell when is out of control and every time you take a curve it activates the ABS pump for the stabilizer unit. BAD design.

Mechanical Mess
By SCHHI on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have now had our new E350 sport sedan back at the dealer for the fourth time to fix a "SRS Malfunction" In total, the car has been in the shop about three weeks. Totally unacceptable and hardly what we expected from a MB.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*