2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
HappyCamper
By P S on 06/05/10 06:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This car is a rock star to me, they got everything right, even the little details from the LED running lights to the engine growl. I had a S500 that pampered me, but this one is just flat out fun to get into and drive. I have had it almost 9 months and haven't had a thing wrong with it. I don't use the navigation much but when I do I can tell there is a bit of a learning curve. It is fun to have a car that generates second glances and let's you know you have more than enough power on the road. The 550 engine was well worth it.

Best Merc <$60K
By cmac on 01/06/10 13:24 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The car is FAST. But it's also solid and stately as well. I really like how it handles and although the ergonomics took some time to get used to I am very happy with the layout of the interior. The seats are quite comfortable with the bolsters (comes with the appearance package) and the integration of the phone/ipod etc is quick and easy. The cupholders are perfect. The back seat has enough room for a short trip for people over 5'8" and a long trip for people under 5'8". I would say 6'0" is the limit in the back seat. The trunk is roomy for a coupe! The car looks really good in person (better than the pictures). Prepare to spend a lot for gas though, I am avg 15.9 MPG.

Fast & Beautiful
By Jon Chancellor on 08/10/09 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Have a new E550 coupe with Premium 2 package. This is a major upgrade from my GS430. The car handles like a sports car in sport mode. Can immediately tell the changes in injection/shift points as well as suspension stiffening. The new tan color interior is awesome! Seats are phenomenal. Trying to master the Command system--getting better at it each day. I was looking at the Lexus460,the BMW5series and the Jaguar XF premium. Drove them all and chose this coupe. Cost less and is quicker. Not bad on the eyes either. Just test drive the competition and then drive the E550 coupe. And no, I don't work for MB. Jon C./Tulsa

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe in VA is:

$143 per month*