Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Wow, my first. But the last
By Loring britt

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Recently purchased a Pre own model with 49K. Replaced a few parts via Warranty(suggested). Dealership at Mercedes Benz of Greenway in Houston Texas has been more than exemplary. The performance and amenities definitely Mercedes-Benz. As they say nothing but the best.

Love this car!
By Pamela Chambers

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a car I could definitely keep for the long haul. That was my thinking when I purchased it. I'm happy with the 6 years I've had it. I'm considering a newer vehicle. Not because of any deficits- but because I'd like to take advantage of technology advances.

The best!
By Jeffery hutzler

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best looking, best handling Mercedes I have owned. Hate to trade it in.

Best Car We Have Ever Puchased
By Bob Salvatore

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I looked at BMW,Lexus, Audi, Jaguar and Cadillac. We test drove each car twice, on separate occasions. We recommend you doing this. It does talk a lot of time but if you are spending $50,000 plus, we think it is worth the effort. We consider the exterior design, the comfort of the ride, the interior design, the trunk capacity, and the interior noise level. The Mercedes E350 we test drove was our final choice and we are very happy we chose to purchase this vehicle. It is elegant, quiet and very responsive We thought the BMW was a nice car but the ride was not comfortable and the steering stiff. The Lexus was nice, but it did not have the luxury interior we wanted.

We love the look and ride of the Mercedes.

None, it is perfect the way it is.

A Really Sleek Touring Coupe
By miracolo

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first Mercedes and overall, I am extremely pleased. I have owned 6 BMWs and most recently, an Infiniti G37 Coupe, all with manual transmissions, so this car with auto/paddle shifters was a leap. Before buying I looked at a BMW335 Coupe, another G37 Coupe and an Audi A5 Coupe. While the A5 design is great, it felt a little cramped inside especially since the sunroof doesn't slide open - weird. The E350 looks great, inside and out. Interior is spacious and the panoramic sunroof adds to that. Road and highway handling are excellent, but it could use a bit more power and some muffler resonance. Overall, it's a Grand Touring Coupe that I am truly happy to drive.

Design, inside and out. Fit and finish. Highway handling. Seat comfort. Audio. Sunroof. Size of trunk. Understated elegance - it's a beautiful coupe that doesn't need to scream for attention.

Based on what I am used to driving, I think it should have more power without having to spend the money to trade up to the E550 Coupe. It would be great if it at least matched the power of the BMW335. Also, it would be nice if the key-in-pocket feature came with the basic Premium Package.