Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-benz E-class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Best Car We Have Ever Puchased
By Bob Salvatore

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I looked at BMW,Lexus, Audi, Jaguar and Cadillac. We test drove each car twice, on separate occasions. We recommend you doing this. It does talk a lot of time but if you are spending $50,000 plus, we think it is worth the effort. We consider the exterior design, the comfort of the ride, the interior design, the trunk capacity, and the interior noise level. The Mercedes E350 we test drove was our final choice and we are very happy we chose to purchase this vehicle. It is elegant, quiet and very responsive We thought the BMW was a nice car but the ride was not comfortable and the steering stiff. The Lexus was nice, but it did not have the luxury interior we wanted.

Favorite Features

We love the look and ride of the Mercedes.

Suggested Improvements

None, it is perfect the way it is.

A Really Sleek Touring Coupe
By miracolo

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first Mercedes and overall, I am extremely pleased. I have owned 6 BMWs and most recently, an Infiniti G37 Coupe, all with manual transmissions, so this car with auto/paddle shifters was a leap. Before buying I looked at a BMW335 Coupe, another G37 Coupe and an Audi A5 Coupe. While the A5 design is great, it felt a little cramped inside especially since the sunroof doesn't slide open - weird. The E350 looks great, inside and out. Interior is spacious and the panoramic sunroof adds to that. Road and highway handling are excellent, but it could use a bit more power and some muffler resonance. Overall, it's a Grand Touring Coupe that I am truly happy to drive.

Favorite Features

Design, inside and out. Fit and finish. Highway handling. Seat comfort. Audio. Sunroof. Size of trunk. Understated elegance - it's a beautiful coupe that doesn't need to scream for attention.

Suggested Improvements

Based on what I am used to driving, I think it should have more power without having to spend the money to trade up to the E550 Coupe. It would be great if it at least matched the power of the BMW335. Also, it would be nice if the key-in-pocket feature came with the basic Premium Package.

2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Coupe
By ASB47

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my sixth Mercedes-Benz automobile and it is the best! I have been driving it for one year. It did not have one thing go wrong with it during this time. The lumbar support in the front seats is excellent. The voice control system is easy to use. I didn't think I would use the heated front seats, living in South Florida. This past winter was COLD! The heated seats were terrific!

Favorite Features

Sound system, leather seats, air- conditioning, voice control, styling, Bluetooth link, comfort, easy entry to back seats, fold down rear seats and ride.

Suggested Improvements

None

Nice Pretty Car - Fun to drive
By Paul J

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is great. Nice looking and a bit roomy - for a coupe anyway. For average size adults (under 6 ft) won't have a problem with the backseat. Only gripe is performance - this car is not a speed demon but has enough pick up to leave most cars and can hold a good cruising speed. Since I am not racing people it is not a real problem, But I would love to have the power of the 550 if the gas tax/mileage wasn't such a big hit. Overall, great cruising car and handles great.

Favorite Features

Stereo system is amazing! Great handling and responsive. Looks great inside and out.

Suggested Improvements

No real complains. Could have better performance - 550 could resolve that issue - better gas mileage.

HappyCamper
By P S

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This car is a rock star to me, they got everything right, even the little details from the LED running lights to the engine growl. I had a S500 that pampered me, but this one is just flat out fun to get into and drive. I have had it almost 9 months and haven't had a thing wrong with it. I don't use the navigation much but when I do I can tell there is a bit of a learning curve. It is fun to have a car that generates second glances and let's you know you have more than enough power on the road. The 550 engine was well worth it.

Favorite Features

The styling and the engine are top of the line. It is just tough to imagine them being better. The upgraded leather in the Launch Edition package are impressive.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe the only thing would be to allow the moon roof to be tilted when the sunscreen is closed to allow venting on a hot day.