2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Absolute P.O.S.
By hrspeech on 10/18/14 04:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I fell for the "oh, we've completely redesigned the E-class to be more reliable and compete with a Lexus line of B.S." This car has 27,000 miles on it and is sitting in my garage DOA. Not because we mistreat it and not because we don't do the outrageously expensive services. It's left me stranded because it's a normal piece of "german engineering." The only folks who appreciate "german engineering" are the service techs who get rich on servicing this garbage. Run the other way and buy yourself a Lexus before you make the same mistake I made. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever fall for this line of B.S. again. The best cars are engineered and made in Japan. Plain and simple.

Better Then All The Rest
By jordanbibbs98 on 11/25/13 19:03 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The best car I've been in. Amazing built quality, soft touch materials, nice stitching and wood grain. Easy to read gauges and command sysytem. The ambient lighting and sound system is flawless. Great on gas. Probably the best car to get wit all wheel drive. Quiet on the highways. Alittle bumpy on pot holes. But that's expected from a heavy sedan with beefy sport rims and low profile tires. Honestly this car beats every car in its catorgory. Very safe and comfortable. Mine is a 2010 E350 4-Matic with 55,000 miles. Have had No issues or complaints. Just one, the tire pressure monitoring system (tpms) is alittle fussy during the cold season due to the differences in tempature.

Very Happy to be BACK to MB
By tiger48 on 04/18/11 15:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After a long jouney through autoland, I'm finally back to MB. And very pleased with the E350 4Matic. I've driven the car for one year without any issues at all. The car operates in the snow like a Jeep and the Paddle shifters allow you to down shift in bad conditions. The car is fast enough for today's conjested road conditions with power to pass (and besides if I want speed I'll drive my Corvette).

Fantastic
By Fantastic on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is fantastic if you want don't care for the driving experience that BMW provides. Don't get me wrong though, I love the way this drives, but I just started a family and wanted a smoother, more luxurious drive. I think this car cannot be beat in its class. We looked at the 2011 BMW and the interior design and technology doesn't compare to the E350. We also looked at Lexus GS 350 and were considering the Jaguar XF, both of which did not seem to offer the luxury drive that the E350 did. I love this car, and I highly recommend this car to anyone.

2010 E350 4Matic Sports Sedan
By MbRaaj on 07/07/10 13:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Nice Exterior Styling, Expensive Options, needs improvement on performance and handling, good interior, sound system could be better, seats need improvement.

Latest Generation E - nearly flawless
By RedVestEd on 06/01/10 06:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Having owned several Mercedes, including two prior Es, I find this latest generation to be a winner. I'm barely 800 miles into this car and I couldn't be happier with the experience. All the expected MB touches like fit and finish are superior. Paint is flawless. The ride is appropriately comfortable without being soft. The ergonomics of the cockpit are the best I've driven lately.

Poor Tires
By Weak Tires on 05/05/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Overall, this is a wonderful automobile-my 4th E Class Sedan. However, I have had a very bad experience with the Continental tires supplied in this sport model. I had 2 blowouts and a bubble in the sidewall of a third tire in 4 months of ownership, 5000 total miles. I admit that driving in the Northeast with potholes is stressful on the tires, but I have never had a blowout before. I suspect that these tires have a weak sidewall. Continental and Mercedes customer relations have been no help.I would recommend the luxury version with the smaller wheels in areas of the country with uneven roads.

So far, very pleased
By Ron Eldon on 04/23/10 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far the E-350 has performed above my expectations. The handling and power is matched well to the cars size. The interior design, fit and finish are superb. The rear seat room is far superior to the C-300 and close to the S-550. The command control system was eazier to learn than I expected.

Don't run the EClass through a carwash
By Kelly on 03/21/10 16:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Was so excited to finally get our E350! We saw the steel gray color and the new body design and loved it! Still looked sporty enough for us! Was totally panicking when after running it through the car wash, the blower went out. And then the blower went out again. Was told by a dealership, not the dealership where we purchased the vehicle, that you need to shut off the heat and air conditioner when running the EClass through a car wash. This is ridiculous and I've never heard of such nonsense. We've owned several cars of many different makes and models and have never had a blower go out while running it through a car wash.

Better than expected!
By richord on 01/02/10 17:21 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We owned a 1999 E320 4matic which served us well but I swore I would never buy another Merc after all their quality problems. Ours was spared the problems. But I read the reviews about the E350 and test drove one. I bought the E350 4matic with the P2 option and sports package. I drove it 1000 miles over the holidays, through rain and snow and it was great! the steering is responsive and even in snow with the low profile all season tires I felt like I was always in control. Feedback was great. This is one of the greatest handling and comfortable cars I've owned including Porsche's! we also like the styling on the car with the sports package it looks hot.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class in VA is:

$136 per month*