2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Best Mercedes I've ever owned.

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel - Consumer Review

Best Mercedes I've ever owned.
By Ray in NH on

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I have owned one ML, two C-Class, four E-Class, two SL-Class,and two S- Class. This is the best all-round Mercedes I have owned. (The best best was the 1997 S-600). This car is faster than most sedans, and the engine is really really quiet. No one who drives with me knows it is a diesel. I tell them it is a diesel after I snap their head back while getting on the highway. Most people don't know that while driving in 'comfort' mode, the car leaves a stopped position in second gear because of the high tourque level in this vehicle.

First, I have averaged 32.5 mpg over 28,000 miles. I was getting 19mpg in the E500 4-Matic that I traded. I like the MB tex standard because I often have my large Autralian Shepard with me. Just wipe clean. Normally the passengers are limited to my wife and me and the dog, plenty of room.

4-Matic; sport suspension; increased body clearance option. Most new E-Class vehicles on the road in New England are 4-Matic. Combine the 4-Matic with the high mileage and comfortable ride, this car should hit the ball out of the park.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review