Glad I Chose The Merc
By Tom M on
2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Just recently bought an E350 4Matic. Before this, I had an Audi A6 3.2, which was fantastic in the snow. This is just as good. I love the incredibly smooth ride, the huge glass roof, and the timeless look of the car. A few things though I'm a little disapointed with. In my A6, on mostly the highway, I was averaging 32MPG. In this, about 24. Not as good as I hoped. A fun feature is being able to fold the rear headrests down from the front (especially if ppl in the back are sleeping) but they are very uncomfortable when they are up and theres no button to raise them once they are down(Annoying). Overall, the car is beautifully well done, but I think a facelift is needed sometime soon.
Favorite Features
Smooth ride, navigation system (actually works), glass roof, mood lighting, 4matic, huge trunk. I like how it's the last Mercedes with a standing hood ornament, and roomy interior. Timeless. Truly a great companion on an arduous commute.
Suggested Improvements
The 'function over form' headrests, way too much chrome in the front, more than expected body roll in the bends, less than expected fuel economy, and why not be able to have the bluetec diesel with 4matic all wheel drive?