2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Fantastic vehicle

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

Fantastic vehicle
By Kent on

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought my E350 just a few months ago and have approximately 1100 miles on it. What more can I say about the car except fantastic. This is my first Mercedes and am nothing but impressed with the E350. The ride is very luxury like although it does have some sport mixed in too. Interior is comfortable with very supportive front seats and a rear seat that is acceptable for two people. The nav system (although an older design) is still easy to use and is functional. All switchgear is top rate and the wood trim looks expensive but not over done. Even though the seats are MB tex they still look like leather and feel great. Would purchase another Mercedes.

Favorite Features

Would really say a lot of things I like about the car..interior comfort and quality, ride, handling, fit and finish and really most everything about the car.

Suggested Improvements

If I have one thing to gripe about it would be the lack of storage area in the front seat. The console storage is very small and there isn't any place to put sunglasses. Also the glove box is rather small.