Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Merry Christmas,not.
By Patrick

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought a 2008(it's 2016) E350 Sport with 51,000 miles for Christmas. Car is so clean ,looks as if it rolled off the showroom floor. Test drive I notice a slight roar. (I've had many luxury cars with performance tires. I get it,you may hear this until the tread heats up. Skip ahead 4 weeks: Roar has become so load you can hear it over the radio. Take it in to MB dealer where I purchased. It needs a rear diffrental unit at a cost of $2500.00.Talked with Mercedes USA....Basically,if buying a used Mercedes make sure it's a Certified Mercedes. My friends motto is: If you can't afford a new Mercedes ,most likely you can't afford a used one.

not practical
By glue2u

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Little disappointed with the car. I own a 2005 gs300 and that car shifts, rides and seems way better than this 60k e class. I was very disappointed. Burning smell coming from vents, car shifts strange, non-digital dual climate control, cheap interior, dash is not bright, no H.I.D headlights for 60k, Navigation is Not user friendly. Cruise control gets mistaken for turn signal. Too many unnecessary features. Does not ride as good as my 05 lexus.

The styling, the wheels, the pano-roof, the way it screems luxury and class when your in it.

If you buy something more expensive, then you expect higher quality materials and workmanship. I'm just overall disappointed. It may be my last one.

Mercedes E-350 2008 Accident
By forego

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best Safe Highway Car I ever owned. Recently in terrible accident with semi truck on I-10 just outside of Phoenix, I believe the E-350 2008 not only save our lives but we all walked away without series injury. Looking to buy same model and year again. Great highway gas mileage with power.

"Finest engineering MB car...."
By inftell

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned 2008 E-350 class. I have maintain this car perfectly. Since purchasing the car I had several annoying problems which where fixed at the MB dealer ship at inflated prices. However the last episode was the Break down of the car REAR DIFFERENTIAL AT$4300.- COST.This is an extreme case of part breakdown which can not be justified especially when buying "fine engineering car....."

Perfect car !!!
By gottlieb

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

2008 Bluetec E320 is the best everyday car! averaging 37 mpg highway, 30 mpg combine, plenty of power, handling is excellent, best interior design, comfortable in long driving, perfect ergonomic design, perfect car.

highway mileage is 37 mpg at 70 mph, with ac on, 32 psi tire pressure, windows closed, one accupant, 7 speed transmission. excellent handling, very nice interior, ergonomic is superb.

gps navigation is hard to operate and no exact address.

• SUV