2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Not what I expected
By soregluteus on 08/18/08 12:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 5A)

My first Benz. I was glad to read a lot of positive reviews. The following makes me sound like a real whiner, but I gotta say it because I researched this car a lot before I purchased. Previous BMW and Lexus owner. First the good: Great looking, solid, smooth, and fast. Now the negative: Is it only me that thinks these seats are uncomfortable? I keep waiting to "get used to it". Still not happening. No power lumbar? Get real. No backup camera available? Toyota has it on every product. I just expected a lot more from a Mercedes. The name can't carry the reputation too much longer.

2008 E550 4MATIC - Class Personified
By MaxVike on 01/19/08 10:44 AM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 5A)

Just turned in my 2004 E500 4MATIC for a 2008 E550 4MATIC. The '08 is demonstrably better in virtually every category...build quality, tightness, ride, speed, just overall quality. Mine is black on black with Premium 2, Panoramic Roof, electronic trunk closer, iPOD integration, 6CD, sport package, wood steering wheel, window shades...virtually everything you can get. Hate the standard, and the sport wheels, upgraded to the 18" Mekbuda wheels; added chrome window sill, chrome door handle inserts, and chrome headlight rings. The car is stunningly beautiful. I have had many nice cars, however, I have received more compliments on this car than I could have imagined. Great car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.