Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Benz
By Scott Ottum

Merry Christmas,not.
By Patrick

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought a 2008(it's 2016) E350 Sport with 51,000 miles for Christmas. Car is so clean ,looks as if it rolled off the showroom floor. Test drive I notice a slight roar. (I've had many luxury cars with performance tires. I get it,you may hear this until the tread heats up. Skip ahead 4 weeks: Roar has become so load you can hear it over the radio. Take it in to MB dealer where I purchased. It needs a rear diffrental unit at a cost of $2500.00.Talked with Mercedes USA....Basically,if buying a used Mercedes make sure it's a Certified Mercedes. My friends motto is: If you can't afford a new Mercedes ,most likely you can't afford a used one.

Mercedes E-350 2008 Accident
By forego

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best Safe Highway Car I ever owned. Recently in terrible accident with semi truck on I-10 just outside of Phoenix, I believe the E-350 2008 not only save our lives but we all walked away without series injury. Looking to buy same model and year again.

Great highway gas mileage with power.

Drive all day!
By laselva

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I liked this car and purchased this car 5 years used with only 32,000 miles on it, 7 weeks &
3,600 miles later, I love this car! It's quiet, well mannered (sport package) looks great, and wants to run at 80mph all day long...in fact it did. I just drove from Orange County to Sonoma last weekend and it was perfect. Quiet, great range (27.2 mpg at 75-80 mph with the a/c on) comfortable and solid feeling! I can't believe you can get all this car for the price of a Toyota Camry. The 7 speed automatic handled the I-5 grapevine with ease (rarely needed to brake coming down, and kept the cruise control on uphill)

keyless go (especially running errands), sunshade, sport package, xenon headlamps, sirius radio (great on the open road), large fuel tank (over 500 mile range)

iphone/ipod plug in on the dash, instead of glovebox. Navigation system showing not just when to turn, but where to turn.

Best Car I have Ever Owned!
By 350guy

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I am writing this on the 5th anniversary of the day I took delivery (11/2/07) of my 2008 E350. The car has 102,150 miles today, averaging 20,000+ for 5 years. Absolutely remarkable car in every respect. Outside of normal maintenance items, only one repair for $198 in 5 years. I would get another one but this one feels almost new. Smooth as silk on SCal freeways, quiet, great handling, looks like new, engine positively purrs. I can't believe how well it has done over time. Follow the maintenance took the letter, drive it smoothly, park out of the sun and the result is simply amazing. I will buy another for sure. Can not imagine parting some day...

Freeway cruising, so smooth, so stable, been to 120 mph many times on way to Las Vegas and 85 mph routinely, gets even more stable as the speed goes up. Love the quiet inside, satellite radio, smoothness of the car is compelling...German engineering is superb, and Mercedes is much better mechanically than any of the 4 BMWs I have had including two 7 series...

other reviewers complain about the Command system, who cares, the sound is good and I just listen to iPod or Sat Radio anyways, didn't purchase the car for the stereo... system has been nicely upgraded, it is in my wife's 2012 ML350