Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

2008 E350 4Matic A Pleasure to Drive
By Domenic

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my car 2008 MB E350 4Matic with 94,000 miles on it and its a great car. I have owned Cadillacs,Lincolns,BMW,Corvettes,etc but I wanted to go to a Benz as everyone told me I would love it. Well they were right I love this car and I will buy another one when this one is done. Only draw back is expensive for oil changes and such but hey you wanna Benz you pay the piper....LOL :)

Benz
By Scott Ottum

Merry Christmas,not.
By Patrick

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought a 2008(it's 2016) E350 Sport with 51,000 miles for Christmas. Car is so clean ,looks as if it rolled off the showroom floor. Test drive I notice a slight roar. (I've had many luxury cars with performance tires. I get it,you may hear this until the tread heats up. Skip ahead 4 weeks: Roar has become so load you can hear it over the radio. Take it in to MB dealer where I purchased. It needs a rear diffrental unit at a cost of $2500.00.Talked with Mercedes USA....Basically,if buying a used Mercedes make sure it's a Certified Mercedes. My friends motto is: If you can't afford a new Mercedes ,most likely you can't afford a used one.

not practical
By glue2u

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Little disappointed with the car. I own a 2005 gs300 and that car shifts, rides and seems way better than this 60k e class. I was very disappointed. Burning smell coming from vents, car shifts strange, non-digital dual climate control, cheap interior, dash is not bright, no H.I.D headlights for 60k, Navigation is Not user friendly. Cruise control gets mistaken for turn signal. Too many unnecessary features. Does not ride as good as my 05 lexus.

The styling, the wheels, the pano-roof, the way it screems luxury and class when your in it.

If you buy something more expensive, then you expect higher quality materials and workmanship. I'm just overall disappointed. It may be my last one.

Mercedes E-350 2008 Accident
By forego

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best Safe Highway Car I ever owned. Recently in terrible accident with semi truck on I-10 just outside of Phoenix, I believe the E-350 2008 not only save our lives but we all walked away without series injury. Looking to buy same model and year again.

Great highway gas mileage with power.