2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My first E

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E350 4MATIC Sedan (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

My first E
By Tron on

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first E is everything I expected, pure luxury and performance. I waited eleven yrs to finally buy one. I test drove the new BMW 2008 535xi, very nice car, fast no turbo lag but felt large and heavy. The E350 was not as quick off the line but if you want luxury with performance this is the car for this price range. I got the sports package with dual tail pipes, larger tire. Looks very sharp, plus no cost for the upgrade. The cabin was very quiet. Love the sports looks! This is a keeper!

Favorite Features

Love the sports package looks, quiet cabin, luxury 6 CD changer and radio. Hands free bluetooth is the best. You can control this from your steering wheel. The safety features are the best. Airbags, side airs and curtains. Safety should not be an option.

Suggested Improvements

Don't know why MB discontinued their 4 yrs maintenance program. This is where they lose to BMW. The navigation GPS is very simple would need improvement over the portable Garmins. At this price level leather seat should not be an option but standard.