2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - love it!

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

E350 Sedan (3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

love it!
By cargirl on

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far this car is so much fun. It seems to have tremendous accelerating power and it drives like a dream. It has the sport package and the Conti tires, but it still drives very quietly and feels like total luxury. I just came out of a truck so maybe I just don't notice what the other reviewers are talking about. I chose all black with black birdseye, with premium I, and this car is HOT! So far it's great but I don't have a grip on the mpg yet. So far it's reading 21 on the display and I've been doing mixed driving. Hopefully I will see 25+ on the hwy like others have said. I almost went with another brand, glad I chose the E-class Mercedes. Looking forward to seeing the all new 2010.

Favorite Features

18" wheels, black exterior w/blk interior, black birdseye, audio system, trunk mounted Nav system that stays out of the way(just pop in the disc and forget about it), MB CPO inspection and 100k warranty, exterior design and the major "eye candy" factor. Everywhere I go this car is gawked at!

Suggested Improvements

Touch screen nav and maybe the tires that the other posters claim are much better for handling.