Dream come true
By Aaron on
2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have had trucks for most of my life so I knew I had to get an all wheel drive car. This car is tops. I expected a little more power take off from the line, but the ride is so smooth you forget about it quickly. The interior is beautiful, and the trunk is loaded with space. I would have liked a little more radio control on the steering wheel though. And the turning signal switch is a little close to the cruise control switch and I hit it by accident sometimes, but I'll get used to that. Otherwise its the best car I ever had. I just bought the chrome kit for the headlights, exaust pipes, and tailights to top it off. All in all its a beautiful car.
Favorite Features
Love the walnut trim. Seats are very comfortable. Steering wheel raises up to let you out. Harmon kardon sound system is the best. Nav shows you resturants and gas stations as you go along. It's like driving with google earth at your fingertips.
Suggested Improvements
Move the cruise control away from the signal changer. Needs seperate switches for the front and rear foglights. Round out the horses to about 300 and you'll have a real puppy underneath you.