2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Certified Pre-Owned Dream

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E350 4MATIC Sedan (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Certified Pre-Owned Dream
By Gleasy Sue on

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Arctic White with P1 package (18" wheels, Sirius, heated seats, etc,). I was originally looking at a brand new C300 4MATIC but was disappointed that the C350 did not have an all wheel drive option. My other car is an '02 WRX and I was not looking to buy a naturally aspirated and less inspiring performer, which I found to be the case after driving the C. I picked up this beauty, fully loaded with the remainder of the original warranty, plus 100,000 miles that comes with the CPO status. This vehicle is absolutely stunning. I am very pleased with the acceleration and handling and am glad I did not choose to compromise with the C. Gas mileage, MB- E350>MB-C300>Subaru WRX. Love it!

Favorite Features

Stereo rocks, blue tint is classy, heated seats are lux, engine growl is mean, leather is supple. Statement car absolutely. And the doors make a solid thud because they are so heavy. It's all the little things that you'll fall in love with.

Suggested Improvements

My own vehicle progression -- 85 Ford Thunderbird, 93 Ford Ranger, 98 Ford F150, 2002 Subaru WRX, 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350. I'll tell you what those other cars needed and this latest car is the answer.