2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
We shall see
By Sportsman1 on 03/14/07 14:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 5A)

Have owned E550 for 2 weeks. In shop for last three days. Voice command inoperable ,drivers side airbag inoperable, rattle in dash. Dealer followed MB bulletin, did not correct rattle. Quality still a question after all the QA/QC conferences held by MB. Leased vehicle based on a complete makeover per MB and the deletion of the Bosh electric brakes which cost MB dearly in warranty costs. Wife likes style of car which is better than a 550i BMW. However the adjustable air suspension is not calibrated correctly. Neither the soft, normal, or hard setting provide a satisfying ride. BMW still a better ride and a true drivers car. Sold one of the last 2001 BMW 740i sports to do deal, I hope this was not a big mistake.

Brake Squealer
By Jeff on 03/09/07 18:51 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Great car performance wise except for the constant loud squealing brakes! Dealership refuses to fix problem . AMG does not respnd to Inquiries! Should be called the E 60 Squeeler

Great Car So Far
By DKS on 03/06/07 12:30 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've owned my '07 E350 with the no-cost sport option for 30 days and I could not be happier with it. I hope it is reliable. So far so good. I purchased the extended 7 year warranty. My '97 E320 was very unreliable and gave me a lot of problems.

Great car!
By gdahl on 02/25/07 20:50 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

My first Mercedes and I'm very impressed. Test drove a 2006 E320 CDI last year and the difference between the 2006 and the 2007 model is substantial. The 2007 is much more quiet both inside and out. The torque produced by this engine is amazing. Considered a Lexus GS but this Mercedes just presented a more luxurious profile to me. The dealer I purchased from also installed the 18" 10-twin-spoke rims which really made this car stand out.

The Beast
By Vazgen on 02/21/07 23:55 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I had one of the best expiriences driving the new Mercedes Benz E63. For some reason I just did not find anything wrong with the car for me to say oh they should have done this like this or anything like that. If you like the E55 then you'll love the E63. Not only does the car have speed that you need but also the handling that we all seek for. Taking turns at like 40 mph the car sticks to the road like it's on railroad tracks. Anyways long story short, if you have the money, this is the car you should get. I am a hundred percent that you will not regret buying this car.

Great New Engine !
By Bill on 02/19/07 21:27 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I'm no stranger to performance cars,but i must say this new E 320 blutec is more fun to drive than my '06 911. The rush of power and creamy smooth ride low noise decibels, getting almost 40MPG! I was going for a S550 and test drove this E blutec and WOW.

Update on Mecedes E-320 BLUETECH
By Henry on 02/19/07 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I recently submitted a review of my new 2007 Bluetech. In this review I stated the problems I was having with the 7 speed transmission. I am happy to tell you that Mercedes has installed new software to eliminate this jerky shifting problem. My local dealer and Mercedes in Germany was involved in this process. It has been a week now since the update and the transmission is now shifting as smooth as silk. In fact, the transmission is shifting much more positive throughout the entire speed range. I think Mecedes and my dealer has done a great job solving this shifting problem and eliminating it. The entire process took about one hour. I thought you like to hear the good news.

Dream come true
By Aaron on 02/17/07 09:17 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had trucks for most of my life so I knew I had to get an all wheel drive car. This car is tops. I expected a little more power take off from the line, but the ride is so smooth you forget about it quickly. The interior is beautiful, and the trunk is loaded with space. I would have liked a little more radio control on the steering wheel though. And the turning signal switch is a little close to the cruise control switch and I hit it by accident sometimes, but I'll get used to that. Otherwise its the best car I ever had. I just bought the chrome kit for the headlights, exaust pipes, and tailights to top it off. All in all its a beautiful car.

Best in Class
By Pat on 01/29/07 20:37 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best in its class. A dream to drive. Go test drive one and you'll see. I had a C280 before this one, but the E350 is worth the extra cash. A must have.

A Great car
By Wade C on 01/22/07 12:16 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This car replaced my 2000 E430. Much more power, with a much sportier feel. Got the sport package which is a free option this year. Tremendous exterior finish. The old car drove like a golf cart with immediate response and acceleration. The new one provides extraordinary power without realizing it due to the lack of jerks forward or acceleration kicks. Interior controls take a bit of instruction, but all are aimed to make sure the driver is comfortable. I have one in black and white exactly as pictured. Beautiful car with no performance disappointments. Highly recommend the voice control to bypass complex controls.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.