2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
No regrets
By Carlos on 11/28/06 12:04 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have never really been a fan of Mercedes Benz, too boxy looking. Thought it was like driving a good truck. Must say this new 2007 E350 is awesome. I love the new redesign. Finally Mercedes is on the right track. Drives like a dream and really hugs the road and with the sports package. It has nothing to envy compared to the BMW. I just upgraded from my Lexus 430 smooth ride, but the Mercedes is a lot more fun to drive. Especially impressed with the 268hp V-6. Excellent pick up and go!

Luxury feels good
By ctwinters on 11/11/06 10:21 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In rural CT the roads are slippery in the winter making 4wd a must. After test driving the Acura RL, Audi A6, BMW 540xi, Infiniti M35 awd and Lexus gs350 awd, I decided on the Mercedes E350 4matic. The Japanese have better electronics, the BMW cornered the best, the Audi was attractive and competent, but the Mercedes looked and drove like a true luxury car with 4wd. It's a pleasure to drive.

This car is awesome
By Steve on 11/10/06 05:10 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car for my wife, but maybe somewhat for myself as well. Luxury package, sport package, upgraded 18 inch spoked rims with the low profile Conti tires. The ride is what you would expect from a German car, responsive, stiff, and you feel the road. We test drove a Lexus GS 350 and you can't compare the two. The Mercedes looks and feels better. The Lexus simply lacks pizazz and road feel. The other day my better half rubbed a curb and cut the tire. After hitting the little wrench icon in the center console, a Mercedes tech guy was out to change the tire within an hour, and since we purchased rim insurance (you have to get that, $800 for 5 years) the tire was covered!

Mercedes Lover
By MARK on 10/21/06 23:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just purchased a brand new 2007 Mercedes Benz E350 Black on Black with the sport package. The handling and performance is so great. When I'm driving I feel like I'm floating, because it is so quiet and powerful.

The 2007 E550 is a beast
By Kelly on 10/17/06 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 5A)

It was tough to let go of my '99 E430, but the 2007 E550 Sport made me forget in less than 6 seconds, zero to 60. The car is a perfect blend of luxury and power. I was close to buying the BMW 550 but the new E class facelift, Sport Package,(if you consider close to $70K free) 384 horses and add-on 18" AMG 5 spoke wheels with staggered Michelin Pilot Sport tires changed my mind. Time will tell in terms of reliability but I had good luck with the 99 E430 and I expect the same here. I am pleased so far with the 25MPG on the highway. The trunk is deep, not wide. Not easy to sling one golf bag, let alone two, in the trunk. I'll deal with it. The electronic trunk closer makes it worthwhile.

1st Benz after 3 infinitis
By Edgarnem on 10/11/06 01:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just leased a new '07 E350 with permium and sport pacakge. This is my first Benz and I love it. The sport pacakge is smooth and tight at the same time. Has a very nice feel to it. The 7 speed auto is very smooth, but downshifts late and sometimes does a little gear hunting.

The Greatest Car I Have Ever Owned
By Damian Zuri on 09/19/06 06:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 5A)

I can't say enough about this car. The fit and finish are 2nd to none. I love the Burl Walnut wood. The manager explained the high strength low alloy steel that Mercedes is famous for. This gives the car a secure heavy feel for the road and is rated extremely high in crash tests. I drove the V-6 and was impressed with th 268 horsepower but fell in love with the V-8...wow! Air conditioned/heated seats are a nice addition to the soft leather. This car was leased and I must say there is a good chance I'll buy this car when the lease is over.

It's not a BMW
By jeffmatt on 09/14/06 16:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I leased my E350 because of a deal that I could not pass up. My previous car was a 2000 BMW 528 w/ sport package. My E350 includes the Nav system, Sirius radio, and rear shade screen, but no sport suspension. Overall, I like the car. I never thought I would own a Mercedes. The car rides very nice on the road, but you get a floating feeling if you try to push the handling through turns. Power is more than ample and it gets relatively good gas mileage. I have got a supension squeak that occurs every time I get in the car when the car is cold. The dealer cannot seem to find, but I will give them another try. When this lease is up I will go back to a 530 BMW for better handling.

Black Beauty
By Neil on 08/26/06 09:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

A rocket with decent fuel ecomony. Comfort with a killer sound system. A joy to drive. I love that black birdseye wood trim and steering wheel. The sports package is a must

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.