2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
07 E550
By E550 on 08/26/07 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Wagon (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

This car is the best of 25 cars I have owned. It appears that MB has gotten all its quality problems behind them. The '07 E class seems to be very high quality and is very easy to drive on long trips.

Great Car
By HN on 08/07/07 09:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first E as well, and I absolutely love this car. It has plenty of room but handles like a smaller car, and the interior and exterior design are perfect. Highway mileage is terrific, but stop and go city mileage is not so terrific, but acceptable. This is an all around great car.

My first E
By Tron on 07/04/07 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first E is everything I expected, pure luxury and performance. I waited eleven yrs to finally buy one. I test drove the new BMW 2008 535xi, very nice car, fast no turbo lag but felt large and heavy. The E350 was not as quick off the line but if you want luxury with performance this is the car for this price range. I got the sports package with dual tail pipes, larger tire. Looks very sharp, plus no cost for the upgrade. The cabin was very quiet. Love the sports looks! This is a keeper!

My New Bluetec
By Alan on 06/27/07 11:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

This is an excellent all round vehicle. I opted to upgrade the wheel package to 10 twin spoke alloys - why these are not offered as standard as they are on the E350 surprises me

High Flying Rocket Ship
By myE63rocket on 06/22/07 22:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I was in the market for a sporty sedan and I had mixed emotions about the M5 vs. E63 and I am positive I made the right decision on picking the E63. The overall performance of the newly redesigned AMG motor really presses you up against your seat. When have 507hp under the hood with 465ft-lbs of torque trusting you past the guy next to you its fun to see their face when they catch up at the next red light.

My 2nd Benz
By Gerald Netkin on 05/28/07 12:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have owned a number of European luxuary sedans including Audi S8 and Jaguar XJR. I drove the BMW 550 before purchasing. My 2007 E550 is the most pleasurable yet. I am extreemly satisfied with driving fun, comfort, and performance. This car will wax all but a few and I like to play! I would recommend this car to anyone wanting a true luxury sedan with wrapped in a very high performance machine.

E350 Sport
By terp97 on 04/11/07 14:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have had the E350 Sport in Flint Grey for almost 3 months and it has been a great drive so far. I had a C230K which by far was a fun car to drive but this E is so grown up. The drive with the new 7 speed is like butter you barely feel the gear changes and when you want to push to the next level it has no problems going full force into the corners. I just had it in for my 1000 mile no cost check up and all was good. It is a smooth and quiet drive as well.

Love the Car!
By Pamkf on 04/11/07 05:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the Benz a couple of weeks ago and love it. I have been a loyal BMW fan for the last 10 years, but wanted a change. The E550 is the perfect car. Full of power, and leaps ahead at the slightest press on the accelerator. Nice tight German car steering. The car is quiet and purrs along with a very smooth ride, which is quite different then the bone rattling ride that I had with my BMW 530 with run flat tires. The car itself is gorgeous with clean, classic lines, and a beautiful interior. As expected the gas mileage is not great, but you don't buy a V-8 engine expecting to get excellent mileage. Love the car so much that it is a disappointment to get to work in the morning.

Sweet Luxury
By Docmartin9 on 04/08/07 16:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The engine and transmission are fantastic. The power is smooth, ample and desceptive. The car is so quiet you don't realize how fast you are going untill you look at the speedo. The ride is smooth as silk but a bit detached. BMW550 handles way better but the interior was too plastic and cheap looking for $70K. You also have to deal with the idrive. This is luxury with muscle.

Are We There Yet
By Sportsman1 on 03/24/07 14:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The 2007 E550 offers many improvements over previous E models: 7 sp trans, 5.5 ltr motor and no electric brakes. I have just completed a trip to LV from OC and MB still needs to work on the air suspension. No setting works well. The AMG E-63 suspension (recalibration of the air suspension and thicker sway bars)which has had great reviews cannot be ordered on the E550, even though the 550 has 382HP? The E550 also comes with R rated M & S tires? The front rotors are cross drilled yet R rated tires? Per the owners manual 'if speeds over 100mph are anticipated the tires must be over inflated which may cause rough riding around town'? If you like the styling drive a 550 BMW.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.