Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-benz E-class - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

07 BENZ E350
By Jake

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car, this is my third German Car, first was a new 06 BMW 325, then a 98 MB C230. I loved that old Benz so much I had to have a newer one. This car is wonderful on fuel, getting me almost 31 MPG on the HWY, and the driver side is nice and spacious. I'm giving this car to my wife so she can experience how great a luxury car can be. I still have the 98 C230 and it has 200K on it now, and I plan to try and get at least 300K out of it.

Favorite Features

Everything - it have Navigation (took a while to get used to), I also love the Satelite Radio.

Suggested Improvements

A new one is Pricey, but you can get a used one for a good deal.

First Merecedes, Right Choice
By nhramnl

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just took delivery of a CPO 2007 E350 4Matic and love it. Have owned BMW and Audi in the past, but always wanted to own the Gold Standard. Power is surprisingly good for a 3.5 L engine, interior and exterior quality are outstanding. All I can say is there is a reason everybody wants to own a Mercedes. Best decision I've made in a long, long. time.

Favorite Features

Interior/exterior styling, engine power and quietness, overall chassis stiffness and quiet, interior comfort, outstanding wiper system, sporty but refined handling.

Suggested Improvements

Separate cruise stalk, jerky electrically adjustable O/S rear view mirrors, Needless "manual" shift control feature, tiny glove box, dual hood ornaments (stand-up star and surface-mounted badge are overkill on an otherwise extremely tastefully executed car).

Black Beauty
By RJC

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought new for my wife's 60th birthday, this was her 5th Mercedes and 4th E-class. By far the best E- class ever. Very comfortable on long trips, 32-34 mpg avg. hwy and 19 to 21 city. Just under 30K miles and no problems. My wife absolutely loves her 2007 E-350 as much as I do my BMW Z4.

Favorite Features

Ride, comfort, gas mileage and good performance

Suggested Improvements

More user friendly computer

my first benz
By Paul

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car with some mileage but still under warranty. So far I have enjoyed it quite a lot. I previously drove Mazda RX8, which was like a gokart, but grew out of it and bought a used MB. I get around 23MPG mixed with 60-70% highway, which is an improvement over my RX8. The car is great, although handling is not as sharp as I am used to, much more on a luxury side, but still chassis is tuned nicely and wants to deliver. I wish ESP could be completely turned off, but I did manage to spin it. Acceleration is more than enough and transmission works very smoothly. Sound system is phenomenal. Love the car and can't get enough driving it. It should have a bluetooth. BT cradle is available.

Favorite Features

6 disc in dash CD, built in sirius, GPS, 7 speed tranny

Suggested Improvements

bluetooth (although one can purchase a bluetooth cradle), option to completely disable ESP.

My "Awesome E"
By gdhr11

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought my CPO 2007 E350 just a couple of weeks ago. This makes my 7th Mercedes-Benz. I currently also own a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350. This car is just amazing! It is quiet, fast, sleek and so comfortable. Mine is black on black with the Sport Package and Premium 1 package. In a word, the car is stunning! My previous MB's have included another E class, two S classes, an SL and a C class. This E is just perfect...not too big and not too small. I can't wait to take it on a long trip. The build quality and workmanship is terrific and I feel confident driving it and very well protected.

Favorite Features

The Nav, Sirius and voice recognition system. Oh, did I also mention the beautiful Black Birdseye Maple trim!

Suggested Improvements

The Command system could use to be a little more intuitive but that has been corrected in my 2010 GLK as well as the 2010 E class.