2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Certified Pre-Owned Dream
By Gleasy Sue on 11/08/08 09:38 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Arctic White with P1 package (18" wheels, Sirius, heated seats, etc,). I was originally looking at a brand new C300 4MATIC but was disappointed that the C350 did not have an all wheel drive option. My other car is an '02 WRX and I was not looking to buy a naturally aspirated and less inspiring performer, which I found to be the case after driving the C. I picked up this beauty, fully loaded with the remainder of the original warranty, plus 100,000 miles that comes with the CPO status. This vehicle is absolutely stunning. I am very pleased with the acceleration and handling and am glad I did not choose to compromise with the C. Gas mileage, MB- E350>MB-C300>Subaru WRX. Love it!

Built like no other
By said 56 on 08/31/08 12:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Stand out in a look a like market. Perfect mid size. Comfortable yet firm ride, luxury interior, easy to read layout. Best E class yet. I have been driving Mercedes for 27 years. I love this car

No punches
By gt on 07/12/08 13:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

E350 sport with Pk #2 one of several MBs I've owned. Always good quality, never the zippiest ride, but totally reliable and comfortable. MPG 20 town, 27 hwy. good for this size and weight. It's like my dog, always there, and always reliable and friendly 26K miles and in shop only 2x and that was for routine maintenance.

E350 AWL
By CSTIER on 01/12/08 22:09 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Break dust is too excessive. Windows need to be tinted somewhat. Side mirrors should automaticaly close when car is turned off considering the cost of the car. Back seat is too small. Although there are 3 headrests it really is not comfortable for 3 adults. Headrest adjustments on the passenger seat fails to perform

Love this car, but....
By Marin Princess on 12/29/07 18:16 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the fifth MB I've owned, and this one's the best. It handles beautifully, and is a delight to drive. But, the GPS has me screaming! It takes me the long way, and through neighborhoods no one should drive this car through. I now print maps from my computer before I leave home, and don't rely on the one in my car. Too bad. Satellite reception for Sirius is spotty, and not my first choice. I prefer the XM system. Oh well... But I still love this car. Thanks Mercedes! You've done it again.

Best car I ever owned!
By Mary Perez on 11/17/07 17:10 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is truly the best car I ever owned. From dealrr lot to home, not a single problem ever! Fun to drive, great handling, excellent in the snow.

Best E-class to date
By Johnny Appleseed on 09/04/07 16:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Test drove many luxury vehicles before deciding on the E350. Great offerings from other manufacturers. Electronics not as reliable as Japanese models, but only BMW felt as solid and refined. By far the best E-class to date. Very smooth with very little noise intrusion. Good accelleration, solid handling & strong, consistent braking. Relatively conservative styling, but still an attention magnet. The no-cost Sport pkg gives the styling a bit more edge, but still classy. Navigation isn't 3D and you can't type in the name or # of a business you wish to travel to, but otherwise, no complaints. Harmon Kardon sound system is great for most listeners and is far beyond earlier Bose systems.

Great Car
By HN on 08/07/07 09:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first E as well, and I absolutely love this car. It has plenty of room but handles like a smaller car, and the interior and exterior design are perfect. Highway mileage is terrific, but stop and go city mileage is not so terrific, but acceptable. This is an all around great car.

My first E
By Tron on 07/04/07 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first E is everything I expected, pure luxury and performance. I waited eleven yrs to finally buy one. I test drove the new BMW 2008 535xi, very nice car, fast no turbo lag but felt large and heavy. The E350 was not as quick off the line but if you want luxury with performance this is the car for this price range. I got the sports package with dual tail pipes, larger tire. Looks very sharp, plus no cost for the upgrade. The cabin was very quiet. Love the sports looks! This is a keeper!

My 2nd Benz
By Gerald Netkin on 05/28/07 12:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have owned a number of European luxuary sedans including Audi S8 and Jaguar XJR. I drove the BMW 550 before purchasing. My 2007 E550 is the most pleasurable yet. I am extreemly satisfied with driving fun, comfort, and performance. This car will wax all but a few and I like to play! I would recommend this car to anyone wanting a true luxury sedan with wrapped in a very high performance machine.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.