Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Wow-should have purchased sooner!
By coadster

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased CPO and it is exactly like brand new and considerably less $ Should have purchased it sooner as it is both sporty and luxurious and looks and drives like three times what I paid for it!

wood steering wheel - sport package - fold down rear seats - mileage is avg. 19 plus just around town!

very, very happy!

Very pleased buying CPO
By coadster

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased recently CPO and must say - it probably was a real bargain. Car is exactly like brand new...fully covered by excellent warranty and saved a bundle by purchasing this way. Many are coming off leases and, after doing some serious research, finding the exact right one paid off!

Looks and drives like brand new. Wood steering wheel. Sport Package. Value.

none at this point

Nice Car but only buy CPO buying used.
By ATLBENZ

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have driven BMW's for the last ten years and wanted a change so I went MB. I love the looks of the E350 and how comfortable it is on trips. I bought the car from an independent dealer with 48K on it. The car had been maintained by Mercedes since the day it was bought. Being the second owner and having a clean car fax, I figured I was ok. Up until last week the car was super. The car just turned 52K miles and the transmission had a major malfunction due to the electronics. I had to pay right at $2000 to have the Valve body of the transmission replaced. I am very disappointed that this happened exactly 2000 miles after the factory warranty expired.Not what you would expect on a MB this new.

Its creature comforts. The killer Harmon Kardon stereo. Its very well appointed for the money.The Sport Package. The timeless design of the E class. The huge trunk.The layout of the controls.

Better fit and finish, too much plastic for a car of this cost. Better antenna or receiver for the Sirius. Cuts out all the time. Better quality on the electronics. I would never buy another used MB unless it was bought CPO. Other wise after 50k you can run into expensive repairs if you have issues.

Wow! What a car!
By kb635csi

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I love driving this car! It feels faster than the Porsche Carrera S Cabriolet I traded in, it's infinitely more comfortable and it's capable of swallowing massive amounts of miles in a day. Take a road trip in one and you'll never want to fly (in the air) again.

The engine! 507 HP! It's fantastic! And, when on cruise control, it will return 22 mpg highway, not an econocar, but not a pig, either.

None. It's a spectacular certified pre- owned car, as the initial depreciation is rather daunting. After that, it's a spectacular automotive experience.

07 BENZ E350
By Jake

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car, this is my third German Car, first was a new 06 BMW 325, then a 98 MB C230. I loved that old Benz so much I had to have a newer one. This car is wonderful on fuel, getting me almost 31 MPG on the HWY, and the driver side is nice and spacious. I'm giving this car to my wife so she can experience how great a luxury car can be. I still have the 98 C230 and it has 200K on it now, and I plan to try and get at least 300K out of it.

Everything - it have Navigation (took a while to get used to), I also love the Satelite Radio.

A new one is Pricey, but you can get a used one for a good deal.