Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

2007 E350
By firstbenz

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2007 E350 with 50,195 miles on it. At 59,000 miles the check engine light came on. Found out the car needed a new manafold because of some small plastic movement flap broke. Also, needed to purchase a Valvle Body Assembly for the transmission. Cost $2,800 dollars. Found out the Engine Light came on at 50,195 miles and a dealer told me that is why they traded the car. He stated any thing over 50,000 miles is out of warranty. I exspected more from Mercedes. It is a simular reason I stoped buying BMW's 30 years ago.

Luxury at it's best!
By atldane

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We bought this CPO E350 for my partner 2 years ago and it has been amazing. Pure luxury! We have a Land Rover, a BMW, and this E350. All different, but the Mercedes is nothing but quality and luxury at it's finest. We drive quite a bit, and this car is the most comfortable and smoothest. About to by the new style E class because this one has been a great experience. Our dealer is awesome and the car still seems brand new. This E class has 60k miles on it now, but feels like we just drove it off the showroom floor.

Quality, dependability, ride, comfort and style!

Navigation, but that is about it.

2007 E-350
By albion729

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought an E-350 in May 09. It is really an enjoyable vehicle to drive. I have owned Acura's and Volvo's in the past. None of these compare to the E-350 in terms of build and ride quality. The Acura might be better in the performance area though. But, This is a much better quality car. I have not have any maintenance issue with this car. The service is top notch but costly. I would definitely buy another Benz.

Favorite feature the nav however, it is not the best. I also love the satellite radio.

Wow-should have purchased sooner!
By coadster

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased CPO and it is exactly like brand new and considerably less $ Should have purchased it sooner as it is both sporty and luxurious and looks and drives like three times what I paid for it!

wood steering wheel - sport package - fold down rear seats - mileage is avg. 19 plus just around town!

very, very happy!

Very pleased buying CPO
By coadster

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased recently CPO and must say - it probably was a real bargain. Car is exactly like brand new...fully covered by excellent warranty and saved a bundle by purchasing this way. Many are coming off leases and, after doing some serious research, finding the exact right one paid off!

Looks and drives like brand new. Wood steering wheel. Sport Package. Value.

none at this point