2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
My "Awesome E"
By gdhr11 on 11/03/09 20:09 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought my CPO 2007 E350 just a couple of weeks ago. This makes my 7th Mercedes-Benz. I currently also own a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350. This car is just amazing! It is quiet, fast, sleek and so comfortable. Mine is black on black with the Sport Package and Premium 1 package. In a word, the car is stunning! My previous MB's have included another E class, two S classes, an SL and a C class. This E is just perfect...not too big and not too small. I can't wait to take it on a long trip. The build quality and workmanship is terrific and I feel confident driving it and very well protected.

Great performance, mileage, terrible GPS
By Robert on 11/01/09 11:28 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I love the horsepower and the mileage. The car flies and I get over 28 MPG on the highway and 22 MPG overall. Mine did have a cylinder head replaced at 2500 miles but it has run great ever sense. The hood does not line up perfectly which is not something I expected from MBZ. This is my fourth Mercedes but it will probably be my last because of the navigation system. The GPS is the worst product I have ever purchased and I am very familiar with GPS systems. After two years of trying, I give up. It simply does not work. It proposes ridiculous routes, is difficult to use, shows irrelevant points and leaves off significant towns, even on interstates. I wish there was a fix for it.

A Great Machine
By Fedvet on 10/16/09 08:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Purchased a CPO E320 Bluetec with 24K miles. Impressed with build quality, drive ability, features. I'm 6'4, 220 lbs, and have plenty of leg, hip and headroom both as a driver and as a passenger (can sit comfortably behind driver's seat which was set to my specs). Took a 1K mile shakedown to NW PA and averaged about 35.5 mpg in mostly highway driving between 70 - 75 mph. Stone quiet, provides a great sense of confidence in ride and handling qualities. Only quibble is the COMMAND radio system, for its apparent sophistication, has no satellite radio standard. I do not miss nav - that's why I use AAA maps!

What a car
By Dave J on 10/07/09 19:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Just purchased a CPO Bluetec with 24K. Dealer experience was excellent. In two weeks have put on two thousand miles of primarily highway driving between 70 - 76 mph. Average MPG is slightly over 35. Systems are A-1; everything is intuitive. Extremely comfortable and supportive seats in MB Tex. Will check back in after first D service in 8 K miles.

Solid Car - Great Value
By Dizzle on 08/26/09 14:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought a '07 CPO E350 Sport/ Premium 1, Blk/Blk with 21,000 miles for $31k Aug 09. The car is very solid and well-built - no chassis flex, creaks, or rattles, very stable (runs likes it's on railroad tracks - smooth, stable and tracks very straight even at high speeds). Great value for a car with an MSRP of $55k. Acceptable performance; but it's no rocket or track-day thrill ride. I also own a '06 BMW 330 w/ sport package - the E350 can't match the 330 in terms of performance but it is certainly a very comfortable, solid, spacious, safe and prestigious (if that sort of thing matters to you)car. Very happy with the purchase, a top-of-the-line Accord will run you about the same money!

Thrill Ride
By Don R on 07/07/09 08:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I bought this car with only 13K miles off a lease return. The 382 HP makes this car a rocket sedan. It rides like a luxury car but peforms like a sports car. The most pleasant surprise has been the gas mileage. On my first major highway trip I got an astounding 32 MPG while averaging 75 MPH! It takes a lot of restraint to hold back the reins on this thoroughbred. On my commute I normally get 26 MPG. The only problem has been the low profile tires. I've ruined two tires and bent two rims on pot holes. This is without a doubt the most fun I've had driving a car in the past 35 years.

Nothing better the German engineering!
By Hdizzle on 06/18/09 09:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought a black '07 e350, and it's wonderful. It has the sport package and only 21,055 miles on it! It was a lease, but i gotta say, that I will from now on, most likely buy Mercedes. The only "problem" that we've experienced, was the transmission ECU got a glitch, because i was shifting with Touch Shift while in comfort mode for an extended period of time, and i freaked out the tranny, so it went into limp home mode. i put the car in park, turned it off, and started it up again, and it reset itself, and everything has been fine since then. It is a wonderful car, and anyone looking to buy, should get one!

Pushing your luck
By TrueReviews on 05/08/09 22:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Only the Merc themselves and people who drive their cars know how terrible their cars are. Engineering; dependability; luxury; performance are at its worst compared to Lexus or BMW. Spending a fortune on a car like this is totally not worth it.

Perfectly balanced luxury vehicle
By westcoast on 03/30/09 18:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After over a year of researching, test driving and contemplating, finally chose a CPO MB to replace my older '98 MB E320. Compared Lexus ES350, GS350, A6, Acura TL, RL, Infiniti M35, G35 None of those vehicles came close to matching the REFINEMENT of even my old E320! Love the balance of luxury and sport, plus beautiful lines. Sound system is fantastic, Command is intuitive. 4-wheel has come in handy already.

love it!
By cargirl on 03/13/09 07:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far this car is so much fun. It seems to have tremendous accelerating power and it drives like a dream. It has the sport package and the Conti tires, but it still drives very quietly and feels like total luxury. I just came out of a truck so maybe I just don't notice what the other reviewers are talking about. I chose all black with black birdseye, with premium I, and this car is HOT! So far it's great but I don't have a grip on the mpg yet. So far it's reading 21 on the display and I've been doing mixed driving. Hopefully I will see 25+ on the hwy like others have said. I almost went with another brand, glad I chose the E-class Mercedes. Looking forward to seeing the all new 2010.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.