Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-benz E-class - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Shame on you Mercedes
By swat94

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 E350, this is my 4th Mercedes and definitly my last!! Main seal went at 30K, power steering pump at approx. 55K and Transmission went DOA at 60K miles. What ever happened to Mercedes??? Quality stinks!! For the price of a Mercedes you can pick up two Jap cars and youll get your bang for your buck. I can assure you the transmission doesnt go out at 60K on Toyota, Honda etc.. Good bye Mercedes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go sell you cars somewhere else!!

Favorite Features

Nice body and interior design

Suggested Improvements

Engine transmission problems

2007 E350
By firstbenz

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2007 E350 with 50,195 miles on it. At 59,000 miles the check engine light came on. Found out the car needed a new manafold because of some small plastic movement flap broke. Also, needed to purchase a Valvle Body Assembly for the transmission. Cost $2,800 dollars. Found out the Engine Light came on at 50,195 miles and a dealer told me that is why they traded the car. He stated any thing over 50,000 miles is out of warranty. I exspected more from Mercedes. It is a simular reason I stoped buying BMW's 30 years ago.

First Merecedes, Right Choice
By nhramnl

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just took delivery of a CPO 2007 E350 4Matic and love it. Have owned BMW and Audi in the past, but always wanted to own the Gold Standard. Power is surprisingly good for a 3.5 L engine, interior and exterior quality are outstanding. All I can say is there is a reason everybody wants to own a Mercedes. Best decision I've made in a long, long. time.

Favorite Features

Interior/exterior styling, engine power and quietness, overall chassis stiffness and quiet, interior comfort, outstanding wiper system, sporty but refined handling.

Suggested Improvements

Separate cruise stalk, jerky electrically adjustable O/S rear view mirrors, Needless "manual" shift control feature, tiny glove box, dual hood ornaments (stand-up star and surface-mounted badge are overkill on an otherwise extremely tastefully executed car).

Perfectly balanced luxury vehicle
By westcoast

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After over a year of researching, test driving and contemplating, finally chose a CPO MB to replace my older '98 MB E320. Compared Lexus ES350, GS350, A6, Acura TL, RL, Infiniti M35, G35 None of those vehicles came close to matching the REFINEMENT of even my old E320! Love the balance of luxury and sport, plus beautiful lines. Sound system is fantastic, Command is intuitive. 4-wheel has come in handy already.

Favorite Features

Sport AMG look; balanced smooth and refined ride; wood/leather steering wheel (!); powered perfectly for weight.

Suggested Improvements

Would have liked as much storage up front as my older E320. More leg room for front passenger.

Certified Pre-Owned Dream
By Gleasy Sue

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Arctic White with P1 package (18" wheels, Sirius, heated seats, etc,). I was originally looking at a brand new C300 4MATIC but was disappointed that the C350 did not have an all wheel drive option. My other car is an '02 WRX and I was not looking to buy a naturally aspirated and less inspiring performer, which I found to be the case after driving the C. I picked up this beauty, fully loaded with the remainder of the original warranty, plus 100,000 miles that comes with the CPO status. This vehicle is absolutely stunning. I am very pleased with the acceleration and handling and am glad I did not choose to compromise with the C. Gas mileage, MB- E350>MB-C300>Subaru WRX. Love it!

Favorite Features

Stereo rocks, blue tint is classy, heated seats are lux, engine growl is mean, leather is supple. Statement car absolutely. And the doors make a solid thud because they are so heavy. It's all the little things that you'll fall in love with.

Suggested Improvements

My own vehicle progression -- 85 Ford Thunderbird, 93 Ford Ranger, 98 Ford F150, 2002 Subaru WRX, 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350. I'll tell you what those other cars needed and this latest car is the answer.