Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 64 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Really Enjoyed the Ride
By george wilds

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

MBZ has costly repairs once out of warranty. Find a reliable mechanic comfortable with the brand. A pleasure to own, however.

My Mercedes nightmare!!
By Frank

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I'm the second owner of this amazing e550, let me say it's a head turner.
However after months after buying the car I started to notice a "malfunction" light indicating a car with a lift symbol. Never thought much seeing how it came on and went away. After a few weeks it started to come on daily. I then noticed the car dropped about an inch!! The airmatic was broken!! The rear was on the ground! I brought it to Mercedes they told me over 3800.00 to repair the rear airbags and compressor!!! What a joke. Who builds a car on air suspension?!?!? It will always fail. Mercedes needs to recall this! Beware buyers. After 40k you will have to replace this! Go buy a c class you'll be better off.....

Best vehicle in class
By Dennis Livingston

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Our 2007 Mercedes E350 is the first Mercedes we've purchased. We bought it with 4k miles on it in 20007. It has been a pleasure to own and drive. We have had it serviced by our Mercedes dealer, Walters, Riverside, Ca. At this time we have 88K on it without a problem. This after the front end was hit while the vehicle was parked, by an 18 yr learning to drive. The front brakes have yet to need changing! The rears brakes have been changed twice. Our daughter recently needed to replace her Honda Civic and as fate would have it, her area Mercedes dealer has a 2009 E350 with 70k miles that we didn't hesitate to recommend she buy! She is driving it with joy and confidence. She will also have it serviced by Mercedes only. My wife and I will purchase an S class and keep the E350 as a second car. The safety, quality, reliability and performance are hard to beat.

Shame on you Mercedes
By swat94

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 E350, this is my 4th Mercedes and definitly my last!!
Main seal went at 30K, power steering pump at approx. 55K and Transmission went DOA at 60K miles. What ever happened to Mercedes??? Quality stinks!! For the price of a Mercedes you can pick up two Jap cars and youll get your bang for your buck. I can assure you the transmission doesnt go out at 60K on Toyota, Honda etc..

Good bye Mercedes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go sell you cars somewhere else!!

Nice body and interior design

Engine transmission problems

Shame on you Mercedes
By alcrawjr

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

2007 E350, this is my second Mercedes and my last!! Transmission went into limp mode at 71k miles. Called MB headquarters and was told that there had not been enough reports of this issue for MB to recall. Hard to believe because its being reported all over the net. The local MB certified mechanic says he can't get the repair part because MB has a lock on them. I see 1980 models driving all over, but 2006-2014 are not even making it to 70k. I was told that the speed sensor fails around 52k miles. Where is the QUALITY ??? The car is DOA in the driveway while I drive my Jaguar... Go figure

Nothing now

Step up and do a recall on the transmissions. We Pay too much money for your product to get such poor quality.