2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Wow! What a car!
By kb635csi on 08/24/10 19:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I love driving this car! It feels faster than the Porsche Carrera S Cabriolet I traded in, it's infinitely more comfortable and it's capable of swallowing massive amounts of miles in a day. Take a road trip in one and you'll never want to fly (in the air) again.

Stay away
By crap e63 on 04/24/08 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Car now has 10,000 miles. Has been at the shop 5 times. 3 check engine lights. I get same brake problem that everyone else has a problem with. Engine knocks and was told this is my problem due to California does not sell 93 octane gas. Rough starting in the morning. I have contact the dealer manager he tells me don't bother until the car has 12,000 miles. Mercedes direct says you have to get these issues resolved with the dealer. Has spent a total of 28 days at the dealer. Buy a M5.

E63
By Bernies Car on 09/22/07 10:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Very nice car. I had a E55 prior to this car and it was also very nice. I did like the twin turbo in my e55 but I like the seven speed transmission quite a bit better than my old car. Plenty of power but gas mileage is terrible. All in all a great car.

High Flying Rocket Ship
By myE63rocket on 06/22/07 22:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I was in the market for a sporty sedan and I had mixed emotions about the M5 vs. E63 and I am positive I made the right decision on picking the E63. The overall performance of the newly redesigned AMG motor really presses you up against your seat. When have 507hp under the hood with 465ft-lbs of torque trusting you past the guy next to you its fun to see their face when they catch up at the next red light.

Brake Squealer
By Jeff on 03/09/07 18:51 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Great car performance wise except for the constant loud squealing brakes! Dealership refuses to fix problem . AMG does not respnd to Inquiries! Should be called the E 60 Squeeler

The Beast
By Vazgen on 02/21/07 23:55 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I had one of the best expiriences driving the new Mercedes Benz E63. For some reason I just did not find anything wrong with the car for me to say oh they should have done this like this or anything like that. If you like the E55 then you'll love the E63. Not only does the car have speed that you need but also the handling that we all seek for. Taking turns at like 40 mph the car sticks to the road like it's on railroad tracks. Anyways long story short, if you have the money, this is the car you should get. I am a hundred percent that you will not regret buying this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.