2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Shame on you Mercedes
By swat94 on 09/23/14 22:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 E350, this is my 4th Mercedes and definitly my last!! Main seal went at 30K, power steering pump at approx. 55K and Transmission went DOA at 60K miles. What ever happened to Mercedes??? Quality stinks!! For the price of a Mercedes you can pick up two Jap cars and youll get your bang for your buck. I can assure you the transmission doesnt go out at 60K on Toyota, Honda etc.. Good bye Mercedes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go sell you cars somewhere else!!

2007 E350
By firstbenz on 11/04/11 09:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2007 E350 with 50,195 miles on it. At 59,000 miles the check engine light came on. Found out the car needed a new manafold because of some small plastic movement flap broke. Also, needed to purchase a Valvle Body Assembly for the transmission. Cost $2,800 dollars. Found out the Engine Light came on at 50,195 miles and a dealer told me that is why they traded the car. He stated any thing over 50,000 miles is out of warranty. I exspected more from Mercedes. It is a simular reason I stoped buying BMW's 30 years ago.

First Merecedes, Right Choice
By nhramnl on 06/11/10 07:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just took delivery of a CPO 2007 E350 4Matic and love it. Have owned BMW and Audi in the past, but always wanted to own the Gold Standard. Power is surprisingly good for a 3.5 L engine, interior and exterior quality are outstanding. All I can say is there is a reason everybody wants to own a Mercedes. Best decision I've made in a long, long. time.

Perfectly balanced luxury vehicle
By westcoast on 03/30/09 18:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After over a year of researching, test driving and contemplating, finally chose a CPO MB to replace my older '98 MB E320. Compared Lexus ES350, GS350, A6, Acura TL, RL, Infiniti M35, G35 None of those vehicles came close to matching the REFINEMENT of even my old E320! Love the balance of luxury and sport, plus beautiful lines. Sound system is fantastic, Command is intuitive. 4-wheel has come in handy already.

Certified Pre-Owned Dream
By Gleasy Sue on 11/08/08 09:38 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Arctic White with P1 package (18" wheels, Sirius, heated seats, etc,). I was originally looking at a brand new C300 4MATIC but was disappointed that the C350 did not have an all wheel drive option. My other car is an '02 WRX and I was not looking to buy a naturally aspirated and less inspiring performer, which I found to be the case after driving the C. I picked up this beauty, fully loaded with the remainder of the original warranty, plus 100,000 miles that comes with the CPO status. This vehicle is absolutely stunning. I am very pleased with the acceleration and handling and am glad I did not choose to compromise with the C. Gas mileage, MB- E350>MB-C300>Subaru WRX. Love it!

Built like no other
By said 56 on 08/31/08 12:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Stand out in a look a like market. Perfect mid size. Comfortable yet firm ride, luxury interior, easy to read layout. Best E class yet. I have been driving Mercedes for 27 years. I love this car

Love this car, but....
By Marin Princess on 12/29/07 18:16 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the fifth MB I've owned, and this one's the best. It handles beautifully, and is a delight to drive. But, the GPS has me screaming! It takes me the long way, and through neighborhoods no one should drive this car through. I now print maps from my computer before I leave home, and don't rely on the one in my car. Too bad. Satellite reception for Sirius is spotty, and not my first choice. I prefer the XM system. Oh well... But I still love this car. Thanks Mercedes! You've done it again.

Best car I ever owned!
By Mary Perez on 11/17/07 17:10 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is truly the best car I ever owned. From dealrr lot to home, not a single problem ever! Fun to drive, great handling, excellent in the snow.

Great Car
By HN on 08/07/07 09:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first E as well, and I absolutely love this car. It has plenty of room but handles like a smaller car, and the interior and exterior design are perfect. Highway mileage is terrific, but stop and go city mileage is not so terrific, but acceptable. This is an all around great car.

My first E
By Tron on 07/04/07 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first E is everything I expected, pure luxury and performance. I waited eleven yrs to finally buy one. I test drove the new BMW 2008 535xi, very nice car, fast no turbo lag but felt large and heavy. The E350 was not as quick off the line but if you want luxury with performance this is the car for this price range. I got the sports package with dual tail pipes, larger tire. Looks very sharp, plus no cost for the upgrade. The cabin was very quiet. Love the sports looks! This is a keeper!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.