2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Shame on you Mercedes
By alcrawjr on 07/26/14 18:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

2007 E350, this is my second Mercedes and my last!! Transmission went into limp mode at 71k miles. Called MB headquarters and was told that there had not been enough reports of this issue for MB to recall. Hard to believe because its being reported all over the net. The local MB certified mechanic says he can't get the repair part because MB has a lock on them. I see 1980 models driving all over, but 2006-2014 are not even making it to 70k. I was told that the speed sensor fails around 52k miles. Where is the QUALITY ??? The car is DOA in the driveway while I drive my Jaguar... Go figure

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Avant-Garde Sport
By mercedeslover1 on 04/18/14 08:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The Mercedes- Benz E-Class is an amazing vehicle, that I have truly enjoyed owning. The design is so timeless and elegant and never looks pretentious, but only classy. The interior and exterior are made of materials that are built to last, and everything feels high quality and feels as if it could withstand a nuclear attack. However, there are some problems with this model, specifically with the transmission valve body, which does tend to fail but the replacement should resolve any issues. This car is expensive to fix, and owners should have a few thousand sat aside for potential problems, however problems generally are few to none.

Transmission Problems at 104,000 miles!
By davidms on 02/18/14 09:44 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Well, we bought the extended warranty (36 months / 100,000 miles) on our CPO 2007 E350 in February 2011 when we purchased the car. We were coming home from work in January 2014 when our transmission locked in 1st gear and could not be shifted manually or automatically. I contacted MB and was told that since the car now had 104,000 miles on it, I was was no longer covered and there was nothing they could do about it. They were very uncaring about my problem. We had the transmission serviced and were told that the transmissions in the 2007 E350's were American made by Chrysler (not good to know after the fact). We were told further that we should get rid of the car as soon as possible.

Replace Fuel Pump After 7 Years!!
By ardot on 02/05/14 01:04 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Smelled gas inside vehicle after filling up, engine light came on, and the smell was extremely overwhelming with gas fumes. I had to roll all windows and sunroof down in 20 degrees weather. Contacted Mercedes Benz Atlanta on Piedmont (all records on file with up keep of vehicle maintenance) to advise. Took car for repaired and I am stuck with a $1400 repair bill. I was told by my service advisor that in 7 years the fuel pump goes out and has to be replaced? REALLY MERCEDES? This is a manufacture defect and the consumer should not be held accountable for something this major. So much for high end top of the line. This is certainly a defect. I want my check Mercedes! You should be a shame!

Mercedes are terrific cars and when purchased used can be great Value!
By justmyopinion on 10/22/13 16:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After buying my first Mercedes in 1997 E320 brand new, we became Mercedes bigots. Why, Looked and rode as good in 2009 when we sold it as when we bought it even with it's 250km badge on the grill. In 2009, $60+k wasn't in the cards for a new Mercedes, & we discovered how many cars are leased these days coming off in 2 to 3 years with low miles and another 3 years on warranty. We found a 2007 E350 with 33k miles in great shape with all maint records in Mercedes dealer computer and paid $27k Out the Door. Here almost 5 years later we have $96k miles and no problems. We plan to buy our next Mercedes in 2019, maybe upgrading to a 2016 S class that will last us through our retirement.

Poor Quality
By armani5 on 09/11/13 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Car died at 90K miles. I have had three Mercedes and all of them have had severe quality issue. Never buying a Mercedes again.

Luxury at it's best!
By atldane on 09/08/11 23:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We bought this CPO E350 for my partner 2 years ago and it has been amazing. Pure luxury! We have a Land Rover, a BMW, and this E350. All different, but the Mercedes is nothing but quality and luxury at it's finest. We drive quite a bit, and this car is the most comfortable and smoothest. About to by the new style E class because this one has been a great experience. Our dealer is awesome and the car still seems brand new. This E class has 60k miles on it now, but feels like we just drove it off the showroom floor.

2007 E-350
By albion729 on 06/26/11 19:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought an E-350 in May 09. It is really an enjoyable vehicle to drive. I have owned Acura's and Volvo's in the past. None of these compare to the E-350 in terms of build and ride quality. The Acura might be better in the performance area though. But, This is a much better quality car. I have not have any maintenance issue with this car. The service is top notch but costly. I would definitely buy another Benz.

Wow-should have purchased sooner!
By coadster on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased CPO and it is exactly like brand new and considerably less $ Should have purchased it sooner as it is both sporty and luxurious and looks and drives like three times what I paid for it!

Very pleased buying CPO
By coadster on 10/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased recently CPO and must say - it probably was a real bargain. Car is exactly like brand new...fully covered by excellent warranty and saved a bundle by purchasing this way. Many are coming off leases and, after doing some serious research, finding the exact right one paid off!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.