Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

E350 Key to The Cure special edition
By Geo Rod

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far had the car for a month. I'm very happy and satisfied with it so far... this special edition came with lots of extras! got it with 115K and it runs great. Well kept inside and out. Purchased the extended 24 month warranty just in case. The Karman Harmond stereo is amazing. I don't have to do much driving on a daily basis but find myself wishing I did just to enjoy more time behind the wheel.

An amazing ride, an amazing vehicle!
By Ken

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 BLUETEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

This diesel engine marvel is everything others have said about it: quiet, clean, LOTS of torque, and great gas mileage! Driving the car home from Texas I drove from Amarillo, TX to Holbrook, AZ on less than a tank of gas. I then drove from Snowflake, AZ to Salt Lake at 75-80 mph via Flagstaff (625 miles) with fuel left over for a few days of driving around town. Climbing mountain grades and passing other cars was effortless. The ride and handling were amazing. This is my first Mercedes and first diesel powered sedan. Given my experiences so far, I'm not going back to a gas powered car. It has the navigation system, which is nice, but easily outdone by my iPhone. It also has the Harmon Kardon audio system which is great. While it's almost 10 years old now, you wouldn't know it by how it handles.

It is more expensive to maintain (9 qts of synthetic oil vs. 5 on other cars) I'll update this in a year... but for now, I'm glad I bought the car.

Really Enjoyed the Ride
By george wilds

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

MBZ has costly repairs once out of warranty. Find a reliable mechanic comfortable with the brand. A pleasure to own, however.

My Mercedes nightmare!!
By Frank

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I'm the second owner of this amazing e550, let me say it's a head turner.
However after months after buying the car I started to notice a "malfunction" light indicating a car with a lift symbol. Never thought much seeing how it came on and went away. After a few weeks it started to come on daily. I then noticed the car dropped about an inch!! The airmatic was broken!! The rear was on the ground! I brought it to Mercedes they told me over 3800.00 to repair the rear airbags and compressor!!! What a joke. Who builds a car on air suspension?!?!? It will always fail. Mercedes needs to recall this! Beware buyers. After 40k you will have to replace this! Go buy a c class you'll be better off.....

Best vehicle in class
By Dennis Livingston

2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Our 2007 Mercedes E350 is the first Mercedes we've purchased. We bought it with 4k miles on it in 20007. It has been a pleasure to own and drive. We have had it serviced by our Mercedes dealer, Walters, Riverside, Ca. At this time we have 88K on it without a problem. This after the front end was hit while the vehicle was parked, by an 18 yr learning to drive. The front brakes have yet to need changing! The rears brakes have been changed twice. Our daughter recently needed to replace her Honda Civic and as fate would have it, her area Mercedes dealer has a 2009 E350 with 70k miles that we didn't hesitate to recommend she buy! She is driving it with joy and confidence. She will also have it serviced by Mercedes only. My wife and I will purchase an S class and keep the E350 as a second car. The safety, quality, reliability and performance are hard to beat.