You need to get one
By Greystone on
2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased this car with 25,000 miles on it, former lease. Maybe I am easy to please, but this is one GREAT car. I paid just over HALF price of a $59,000 sticker, and get all of the bene's. Parktronic, which I NEVER would have chosed, Harmon audio, sunroof, etc. Love the auto door locks at 9 MPH, in dash NAV, rain sensitive wipers and Bi Xenon's. Trunk is spacious for golf clubs and 7 spoke wheels are easy to clean. Tires are low ENOUGH (245) profile, but not low enough to worry about potholes. The car drives heavy. It is not nimble. I would highly recommend for HWY, but not nec for City driving. My first MB, and my first used car ever in 25 years. I may nvr buy new again. Certified. Do it.
Favorite Features
Daytime running lights that are actually ON in my MB, tells you that sunroof is open. Roomy. Looks. Trunk can be opened and closed from inside the car, without getting out. 10,000 mile oil changes, MB loaner, Certified program.
Suggested Improvements
Newer models come with MP3, etc. If you are willing to splurge, get the new one. I only put 9's because I haven't had it long enough to promote it as a 10 , but it may be the BEST PURHCASE I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE !