2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: What a car !

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel - Consumer Review

What a car !
By Happy with my CDi on

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I just plain love this car. I ordered from the factory with Obsidian black exterior and options like the HID lighting, and just could not be happier. The pickup, performance and handling are stunning, the interior is perfect, and the sound system performs as well as the car. I specifically wanted a certain set of options, so I sat with my dealer and made a build sheet and waited for delivery from Germay and I am not disappointed. The car is all I had expected and more. I am a diesel lover - I also have a VW diesel and I just cannot adjust to how quiet and quick this MB CDi is. Mileage has varied between 24 and 32 MPG, and tends to run higher when my wife drives it. She loves it as well.

Ride, handling, performance, sound system, trunk space, HID lighting option and did I mention the performance?

Only thing I could think of is the DVD/Navigation system. It does not have some streets and/or addresses in it, but works beautifully 98% of the time. also, the rear seat legroom could be just a inch or two bigger. Other than that, nothing I can think of..