Love my car
By groovycoolbean on
2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)
I bought this car as a used car at a dealership. Got an excellent price. Has over 126k miles but drives like new. Everything works like new. The interior is in pristine condition. For people who spill the occasional drink the stainguard on the floor mat works marvelously. The gas mileage is averaging 35 mph with a/c in Phoenix at speeds averaging 70 mph. I read previously an issue with that but I haven't experienced it. I drive 80 roundtrip miles daily and this car is perfect for it. My carpool buddy loves how comfortable the seats can be for his naps on the way home. The overhead lighting for the back seat passengers is very helpful for passengers to navigate maps, etc while I'm driving.
Favorite Features
Sound system, cd player is great quality. The torque and stability when accelerating is amazing. We get to 80mph before we merge onto the freeway if we're not paying attention. The gas mileage is fantastic averaging 35-42 mpgs at speeds ranging between 65 mph to 80 mph. The seat comfort features are great for long drives. Lots of lighting for night driving. Handling on turns and curves is amazing.
Suggested Improvements
Too many ashtrays. I laughed at how many ashtrays are in the car. No bluetooth connection and the optional phone addition is too expensive (Mercedes-Benz dealer quoted me $1200.00). The 12V adapter isn't very good for charging phones, very slow.