E320 CDI- best car owned yet
By blissful on
2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)
Car is fully loaded with all but hands-free telephone option. The only minor complaint I have about interior is the headrest is too far forward and cannot be adjusted back at all (so far as I have figured out!) Ride is exceptionally smooth and the torque is awesome- when you put your foot down: Wheee!! The car is beautiful. Pano roof is good so far- extra light is nice. Rear seat could offer a bit more leg room at expense of trunk, IMHO (I am tall and have the seat all the way back). Good fuel economy so far. Keyless Go is wonderful. Love it all!! Just wish I had more places to go :>)
Favorite Features
-Keyless Go -Nav map -Xenons- [Brilliant light! Not sure I see the active curve illumination that is touted so highly in the brochures.] -White paint with black pinstripe -Rain sensor wipers -Stylish looks!!
Suggested Improvements
-Adjustable fore/aft position of headrests (i.e. like the tilt feature in Audi 2000 A6)- I feel like my head is pushed into a further forward position than is optimal for me. -I miss the rear window wiper of my wagon -Slightly more rear seat legroom and less trunk room would be good trade-of