2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.2L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Disappointing

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel - Consumer Review

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Disappointing
By Lonnie on

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Iíve always wanted a Mercedes. To me, they were the epitome of luxury cars. I'm sorry to say I have been terribly disappointed. For what I paid I expected a top of the line vehicle, but got far less than I could have gotten from a new Camry. To start with, the navigation system is very important to me, yet the E320 has no touch screen, no voice command, not even blue tooth (some Japanese economy cars have blue tooth). In fact, the processor is so slow it canít present but a few streets at a time, and has no readable compass in the nav mode. No right arm rest for the driver if you use the cup holder. I could go on but space is limited. I wish I hadnít given up my Camry for this car.

Favorite Features

Diesel engine

Suggested Improvements

Luxury appointments, Nav system, and especially customer service which I found totally non-responsive, as in ignored my calls, my emails, and even my request to speak to an MB Rep through the dealership I bought from. What's happened to this company?