2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
A really advanced car
By Seattle Slew on 09/26/05 01:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Looked at all the Japanese cars like Acura RL and Infiniti M35. The E350, at first, seemed much less featured. This turns out not to be true. the car may lack voice activated features but it has everything else. Love the cruise control which actually brakes the car when you slow the car down. Would highly recommend the car.

Amazing Drive
By Mani on 09/23/05 11:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E500 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have never gotten into a sedan and had this much fun driving it. This car combines luxury and sporty into the perfect blend. I would have never imagined paying this much for any car I would buy, but it is worth every cent. The 3 suspension settings give great control over your ride. The power is more than I will ever need (Got up to a 100 mph in a few sec. the other day without realizing it.) The fuel economy is pretty bad, but what do you expect from a car of this size with AWD and a V8. The transmission on this car is so smooth that I never know when it shifts gears. Finally, the luxury features are amazing. I highly recommend it, if you want to spend in this price range.

2006 E350 First 90 Days
By BradQ on 09/20/05 07:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

A very good car overall. Well built, great performance and amenities. Dealer service and interest in customer relations is also very good. My only complaint is that the software CD supplied with the navigation system has very limited coverage of the US outside of several major cities. It totally ignores such places as Wilmington, NC, Camp LeJeune Marine Base, and many other areas, limiting its functionality severly.

Great Package
By Nathan on 09/19/05 18:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This new engine combined with the new 7- speed auto tranny provides brisk performance at any speed. The new tranny seem to be in the right gear at all times and pulls away without hesitation. Roomy and comfortable for long drives too. The layout of the speedo, tach and clock is a bit strange since you find yourself looking at the clock when you want the tach. There is also too much information in the middle part of the speedometer without any logical corollation. The NAV system is vastly improved and highly useful. This is our 7th Mercedes-Benz and so far so good.

Lemon
By crossan on 09/11/05 13:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great looking car, but one of the worst I have owned as far as reliability and quality. In six months, this car has been in the shop 6 times, burning oil, engine replaced, air bag malfuncation, etc. This car makes we wish I had bought the ACURA RL.....no wonder the Mercedes CEO was fired...go elsewhere for quality.

E350 review
By Erik on 09/06/05 15:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far so good. We only have about 200 miles so far but a great lease price compared others in the category.

My New E350
By Dennis K ALbers on 09/02/05 14:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I traded my C320 in for this new E350, and could not be more happy. Outstanding performance and comfort is great. The new larger engine still gives great mileage also. I would recommend this vehicle to all in that market.

Love this car!
By K on 08/27/05 21:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car drives like it is on air. Ride is very smooth and extremely quiet. Handles beautifully. Great safety features. Accelerates quickly and steadily.

Love it
By Mercy on 08/25/05 07:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E500 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is our second Mercedes, we love it. Runs beautifully. The intereior is very roomy. Lots of great features. I really enjoy driving it.

Fantastic Car
By Ana on 08/22/05 20:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After owning 3 BMWs, I decided to give MB a shot. My switch was mostly driven by the fact that I needed an all wheel drive car, a feature that BMW had neglected for a while. My first Benz was a 2003 C320 W4 and I loved it. This year I decided to upgrade to an E- Class and I could not be happier. This is the first car that combines the level of cornering, torque, stability, that I loved about my BMWs, added to amazing agility and impeccable maneuvering. The luxurious quality interior is MB dignified. The sleek, but classic exterior is sure to turn heads. Although the price was steep, it was worth every penny.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.