2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Nirvana
By Amer on 09/03/05 22:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

This car is fast and fun to drive. It offers race-car speed and handling with four-door sedan comfort. The steering is not BMW-tight, but in the sports mode it makes a pretty close approximation. The car has a bunch of add-ons which should have been standard in a 90000+ dollar car(final cost). I did not like the styling changes with the new 5- series so the M5 was not an alternative I felt worth exploring. The AMG styling changes make this car standout. I am completely satisfied with driving experience and the seats are amazing. I'm 6' 5" and my wife is 5'0". We both have found comfortable seating positions

My New E350
By Dennis K ALbers on 09/02/05 14:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I traded my C320 in for this new E350, and could not be more happy. Outstanding performance and comfort is great. The new larger engine still gives great mileage also. I would recommend this vehicle to all in that market.

Love this car!
By K on 08/27/05 21:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car drives like it is on air. Ride is very smooth and extremely quiet. Handles beautifully. Great safety features. Accelerates quickly and steadily.

Love it
By Mercy on 08/25/05 07:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is our second Mercedes, we love it. Runs beautifully. The intereior is very roomy. Lots of great features. I really enjoy driving it.

Fantastic Car
By Ana on 08/22/05 20:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After owning 3 BMWs, I decided to give MB a shot. My switch was mostly driven by the fact that I needed an all wheel drive car, a feature that BMW had neglected for a while. My first Benz was a 2003 C320 W4 and I loved it. This year I decided to upgrade to an E- Class and I could not be happier. This is the first car that combines the level of cornering, torque, stability, that I loved about my BMWs, added to amazing agility and impeccable maneuvering. The luxurious quality interior is MB dignified. The sleek, but classic exterior is sure to turn heads. Although the price was steep, it was worth every penny.

Love it
By Rob on 08/16/05 14:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Mercedes Benz car and by far the one I like most. I bought it for my wife as she wanted to downsize out of a Land Rover which was the biggest piece of junk I have ever owned (bought out of a lease 15 months ahead). The Mercedes has plenty of room for my three children and the best safety rating for a family sedan. We live in he north east so we opted for the 4- Matic AWD system. The overall look and feel of the car are fantastic. Plenty of power and a terrific ride quality and handling make it a pleasure to drive. The gas mileage is actually quite good for a large car with 270HP but and it is an enormous upgrade over the 9 MPG city we got in the truck.

My Mercedes Turbo Diesel
By My Turbo Diesel on 08/14/05 09:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Luxury car, hot rod performance, and great fuel mileage, sounds like an oxymoron, but it's true. This car will effortlessly out accelerate many so called high performance cars to 60 mph. Very comfortable inside with all the latest gizmos. Super sound system that rocks the car. Rear sunshade is great for those tall trucks with their headlights in your rear view. Lots of storage space. Folding rear seat option is great for those trips to the hme improvement sore. Navigation system is easy to use and the voice control system is a super feature for hands off operation of the Nav, CD, pone, stellite radio, etc.

A fine luxury sedan like it should be
By Bill Staudt on 08/07/05 10:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Exterior Finish: Outstanding Performance: Excellent passing ability and on road performance is supberb. Interior: I especillay like the ultra quietness of the cabin and the comfort of the seats, a bit tight in the rear but the sculpted seats help my 6 foot 3 son find a comfortable space, quality workmanship and fine design (instruments and gadgets take a bit of practice) Engine: Ultra quiet and powerful, those few extra horses make the difference For the price, you have outstanding quality, power, performance, convenience, key safety features, security, electronic gadgetry that really works! A real driving/passenger pleaseing vehicle. An absolute winner and head turner. Thanks, MB

E - Class (by itseslf)
By Ant346 on 08/06/05 08:27 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We drove alot of cars and the way a this E-350 drives continues to impress. Not the fastest car mind you (thats the 500) but driveability of this car is in a class by itself.

Great Car
By diesel on 08/02/05 11:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Great car in all respects--Mercedes does not understand what a great car they have here. Great pickup, Great economy. Who needd a hybrid when you can drive this?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.