What's not to love???
By Ms. T W on
2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)
Class and sass! After being loyal to BMW for the last 9 consecutive years, I didn't think MBenz could change me. After seeing, then driving the "05 E500 I was in love! I cannot believe all the luxury features in this vehicle from ventillated seats and seat heaters to seats that massage your lumbar area and power bolsters in the front seats that hug you at every turn! It drives very smooth and quiet (you almost forget the tiger under the hood). For the extra dollars the V8 cost over it's sister V6 version, it has proven to be more than worth it. Besides getting the obvious boost in HP, the V8 has features that are standard on it that would be an option on the V6. I truly adore this car!
Favorite Features
The power of the V8, all the luxury appointments in the cabin, the comfort of the ride and knowing I'm in one of the safest autos on the road.
Suggested Improvements
Not really much to improve on, but as a consumer, I think MB should have made the Satellite Radio System a standard feature. The car comes prewired for SIRIUS, but it cost almost $1000 for installation! I think that is pretty steep considering the car cost over $60,000.