2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.2L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My favorite Benz

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E320 CDI Sedan (3.2L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 5-speed Automatic)

My favorite Benz
By Stefan on

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Leasing the car to have a safe ride for my family. I drive all current MB models on a regular basis and this is my most favorite model. The torque is neck snapping, more that of a 8 cylinder car. The vehicle is fast, safe comfortable. Ride quality is outstanding and handling is precise and firm. I got 38mpg, but you HAVE to drive 55mph constantly to achieve this. Higher speeds impact economy. Heated seats get warm and in a hurry. We had first snow and there was not a second of insecurity. Do actually like the CL55 AMG better, but there is that hefty price tag. About cupholders: It is a cultural thing, but I wonder what size cups some people use?

Favorite Features

Economy, zippy, comfortable beyond belief. Got Navigation, Panoramic sunroof, heated seat options. This model plays MP3 CD-s in the headunit and has an AUX plug in the glove compartment so you can attach your own audio device. Controls only volume in AUX, but that is all I need.

Suggested Improvements

Offer more models with this or other Diesel engines.