Love my E
By Emperor Hsu on
2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I just bought the '05 E Class as a late B-day present to myself. I love the car so far. I have heard about the electronic gremlins in the car. Hopefully there aren't any in mine. The obsidian black paint is just gorgeous. I definetly reccomend the premium package. You get everything you need with that package except for the heated seats of course. I hope I am still in love with this car when I have to decide on getting the extended warranty. The appearance package is great. Except for the black wood trim, and the nasty looking rims. The stock rims look so much better. I wish they would bing back the window controls in the center. That was trademark mercedes!
Favorite Features
The drive dynamic seats are awesome. Love the massage feature and the inflatable bolsters just hug your body. The cd player plays MP3's on a burned disc!! The in dash 6 disc has a motorized face plate. The nav system displays the street you are on right in the speedometer!! Just awesome!
Suggested Improvements
What happened to the REST feature? The other benzes I've had had that feature. Even my brothers C has that feature. The cup holders need to do cool flip out actions like in the old E. The new ones have gone American duplicity and are just molded cup holders. They still can't hold a coffee mug.