2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Best Decision I've Ever Made

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E320 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Best Decision I've Ever Made
By socalyachter on

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

From start to finish, my buying experience was AWESOME! I was a very satisfied Lexus owner (SC300). But when I test drove my E320, there was no way I was going home without the car! I did drive the E500, but didn't feel an appreciable difference between a well-equipped E320 and the more powerful E500. I expected the E500 to be substantially different to justify the price ... but the sales guy and I agreed that the E320 was the best value. Seasoned MB owners will know that the way the car "hugs" you, the smooth acceleration, the smooth downshifting, the responsive engine... gosh, just everything is such a pleasure! Sorry Lexus, but I think your styling is rather dull ... MB rules!

The total Driving Experience. The "under-stated elegance". The easy-to-use COMAND system. The Drive-Dynamic Seats. Most of all, the styling!!!

Although I got used to it, I'd like to see the cruise control repositioned ... it can be easily mistaken for the turn signal.