2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
One of the Best
By kesean70 on 12/08/04 07:09 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I must say this one of the best cars I have driven in awhile. I've had several cars over the years and this one is in the top 3 that I've owned.

THE GREAT gets GREATER
By William Waggoner on 12/05/04 14:17 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

For those who don't understand the difference between a vehicle that is designed for 65 vrs 155 this review will not be of help. While most car makers give you glitz to fool you how good their vehicles are, MB simply makes it happen. Try stopping from 75 and ask yourself a question, was it me or the vehicle that just saved my butt! MB will continue to move on. Other are simply just poor copies.

Cool Car
By JB on 12/03/04 01:59 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I'm loving it so far. I only have it for four weeks, and enjoying very minute of it. I enjoy the comfort and the luxury of a 57K car.

Love this car
By richbpa on 11/16/04 20:56 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

First the buying experience was exceptional & flawless. I live in NE PA & vehicle availabilty as well as professional salesmanship are not available. I also own an 04' C-240 4-Matic which led us to the E Class. My wife & I are both extatic with these two vehicles. I feel safe in these cars. They handle exceptionally well. Not a single problem with either. The size of the E vs. the C makes it firmer. The C is awesome in winter driving and look forward to the experience wthis winter with the E. DVD Nav is awesome. Wouldn't change a thing on my E. I traded an 03' Lexus ES300 which I liked, but the E is better. "I just love this car"

After first year - BEWARE
By Jeff C. on 11/15/04 19:00 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is a warning to anyone looking for a 2004 or 2005 E320. It is well known in the auto world about the problems with this model and Mercedes in general right now. It is basically an electronic nightmare. Since January of 2004, I have had the following replaced - rear door lock, instrument cluster (in speedometer), brain for the Dynamic Seats, 2- rain sensors, Command Center/GPS, 6 CD-player, brake issues. All of this in 11 months! It is a beautiful car and rides wonderfully and has some neat extras but you really need to think hard before buying this car. This is my first Mercedes and after paying $57,000 I am at a loss for words. Please take my words to heart - BEWARE.

Quality
By bistein on 11/11/04 14:27 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Rebuilt transmission twice, numerous electrical issues, new shocks & struts within the first year. No service dealer.

My Dream Car
By AL3AMEED on 11/07/04 21:49 PM (PST)

A Classic Car...Very Elegance Car...Enjoyable Ride

Hands down the best!
By CQ on 11/04/04 20:27 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has it all, style, performance, luxury, with the AMG sports package... this car does turn heads!

2005 E320
By Cardriver on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Excellnt vehicle for a single or a family of 4. State-of-the-art safety features, make this a vehicle to consider if you are thinking about family safety. I purchased the E320 but wish I had purchased the E500 since it would be much faster and the one I have is so much fun to drive....more power would make it even more fun! Everyone who has ssen it or been insode has loved the car. Several friends like it better than the rather large S class. The upgraded harden/karden sound system is worth the extra costs as it is incredible! The Nav system is great if you need it (I do.) Satalite radio is also available. Overall, I am proud to drive the vehicle and other than the sexy SL I think it

My 1st Mercede's
By PADDYBOZZ on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have been driving Lexus auto's for 12 years .I have changed due to wanting a german auto after driving porsche's. I tried e500 and it sooo nice , I will get one next year also . I trade every year . But what an auto ! I cant explain the difference , Between Lexus and Mercede's You have to drive one to experince it . Im sure you will agree . Paddybozz