2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 - The Most Beautiful Car Ever
By mc on 12/18/04 11:27 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is more than just the fancy Mercedes-Benz name. it has power comfort, looks and best of all you really do get what you paid for.

2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 - A Nice Business Car
By phil on 12/18/04 08:11 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

As a 42 year marketing veteran who transports clients in his car, I needed a dependable business sedan that has an image matching my success and style. This car's performance and economics are there and its the passenger accomodations provide my clients with the comfort and pleasure to focus on their business decisions. This is my fourth Mercedes and we have been a great team!

The finest car built
By TDO on 12/15/04 08:38 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The E-320 is the finest touring production car now built.

Best Decision I've Ever Made
By socalyachter on 12/14/04 23:17 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

From start to finish, my buying experience was AWESOME! I was a very satisfied Lexus owner (SC300). But when I test drove my E320, there was no way I was going home without the car! I did drive the E500, but didn't feel an appreciable difference between a well-equipped E320 and the more powerful E500. I expected the E500 to be substantially different to justify the price ... but the sales guy and I agreed that the E320 was the best value. Seasoned MB owners will know that the way the car "hugs" you, the smooth acceleration, the smooth downshifting, the responsive engine... gosh, just everything is such a pleasure! Sorry Lexus, but I think your styling is rather dull ... MB rules!

NIce car
By Bill on 12/08/04 16:01 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I had a 2003 E500 which seemed quicker than this car, I think for the money it should have more hp

One of the Best
By kesean70 on 12/08/04 07:09 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I must say this one of the best cars I have driven in awhile. I've had several cars over the years and this one is in the top 3 that I've owned.

the mb
By ry ry on 12/07/04 22:38 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd CDI 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

from the moment i drove my e class mercedes off the lot i knew that it was something special about this car. i went a hour out of the way of my house before i took it home to show my wife. when i pulled it into the garage i honestly didnt want to get out. the new e class diesel is nothing like you'd expect from a disel car.

THE GREAT gets GREATER
By William Waggoner on 12/05/04 14:17 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

For those who don't understand the difference between a vehicle that is designed for 65 vrs 155 this review will not be of help. While most car makers give you glitz to fool you how good their vehicles are, MB simply makes it happen. Try stopping from 75 and ask yourself a question, was it me or the vehicle that just saved my butt! MB will continue to move on. Other are simply just poor copies.

Cool Car
By JB on 12/03/04 01:59 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I'm loving it so far. I only have it for four weeks, and enjoying very minute of it. I enjoy the comfort and the luxury of a 57K car.

Built like a tank, fast as a jet
By jerrya on 12/01/04 22:07 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

This is my first Mercedes, having been a BMW driver all my life. After the styling misdirection with BMW I looked for an alternative. What a find! I love this car! It is comfortable for every day driving and when you want it.....it flies! It's hard to describe unless you actually have the opportunity to put your foot into it. I realize it is expensive but the thrill and the beauty of the car is worth the price of admission. The difference between this car and a BMW 545 sport in lease payment was less than $250 per month. It is the best $250 per month I have ever spent. The steering feel is not quite up to BMW standards but EVERYTHING else is head and shoulders above it.